Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Skin

+7
Sam
BliTz
FenixFX
Pilover
Seeker
Kira Amadeus
EJ
11 posters

descriptionNew Skin EmptyNew Skin

more_horiz
As most of you've noticed...A new skin is set.
Well I've spent hard time on it...so please don't just say : suck,black ftw..ect. and such desperating comments.
I'd like to hear a constructive CnC from you as i believe it looks very well.Colors of groups are still bein made.
Also articles would be recolored, no worriez.
hmm what else..? ah expect to see graphics being used in everything.

descriptionNew Skin EmptyRe: New Skin

more_horiz
Suck black ftw Smile) Razz (j/k)

I understand your hard work i really like how the DA butons look like but when your in a topic they don't look as cool as the ones in the black one maybe you can change those put maybe just a little black in it or grey to much white hurts the eye Smile

Btw I like my name with white; black ruins the autority Neutral

more_horiz
I like the new skin but nothic constructive from me just a suggestion related to skins: Option for skins, so we are able to choose the skin we prefer jsut a suggestion. Nice work EJ.

more_horiz
I liked it. Good job. New Skin Icon_wink

more_horiz
that's not possible with forumotion seeker. Wink

more_horiz
Can you add some black at ranks a thing like the things at profile pm e-mail etc the black thingy can you add it to rank so that admins will have white ?

more_horiz
The skin is not bad but I personally prefer the black one a lot more.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
The skin is not bad but I personally prefer the black one a lot more.

exactly... if ur looking for a better skin then i like the 1 we get when we start kcvds launcher

more_horiz
When i see those colors "yellow,Pink,Green" It hurts my eyes. >.>. I really like the old skin.

more_horiz
Sam Tisdale wrote:
When i see those colors "yellow,Pink,Green" It hurts my eyes. >.>. I really like the old skin.

Totally agreed with you Shocked . the old skin it's better than this(sorry if i said like this Sad ).

more_horiz
Yep, this one is good but the black one was better, a lot, lot better imo xD

EDIT: Hm... so most of the users like the black one, so if you can, replace the white background with black, beside that the new buttons and stuff are good and they will fit with a black background too, imo =)

Last edited by Mirorin on Fri May 14, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Everyone has his preferences,so stop just posting "I don't like it", "I like it" ,post something meaningful and helpful so EJ can make it better >.< ...

more_horiz
Dude he said share ur opinion and stuff and thats my opinion if he doesn't like it just say "Don't post unless u say : "omg its so awesome i love it". Everyone has his own opinion and he's allowed to say it... Although i appreciate his hard work...

EDIT : Yea i agree with u Mirorin, If he replace the white bg with black it'll be better

more_horiz
Meh, it's okay. :/ The white should be a darker color, if not black then at least gray. I like the banner though. ^^ Except you use that render of Jaden too much. xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum