Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten) Empty[Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten)

more_horiz
Some of you may or may not remember when I posted this story before. Welp, reason you haven't seen any new chapters is because I've been rewriting the entire thing for the 6th time to make it a million times better. Here's the rewritten prologue and I'll share ch1-3 later.

PROLOGUE
Birth and Death

Spoiler :

description[Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten) EmptyRe: [Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten)

more_horiz
OHH nice, also I remember that post. I look forward to reading it later just not now.

description[Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten) EmptyRe: [Novel] The Zodiac Empire (Rewritten)

more_horiz
CHAPTER 1
The Raizu Siblings
Spoiler :

CHAPTER 2
Coronation

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Interesting story so far.  I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter(s).

more_horiz
If you guys really enjoy this story, please support me by signing up on Wattpad, following me, and voting for the chapters of my story. I'll be posting new chapters here once a week, but if you want to read ahead, it's at chapter 7 right now on Wattpad. https://www.wattpad.com/story/74311950-the-zodiac-empire/parts

more_horiz
must resist the urge to go full fanfic mode

more_horiz
apologize for the delay, yadah yadah

CHAPTER 3
Happy Birthday

Spoiler :

Chapter 4

The Girl in Black

Spoiler :

Don't forget to support me on Wattpad!

more_horiz
Chapter 5
Elephants in the Freezer?

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Chapter Six
Sea, Snow, and Stars

Spoiler :

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply