Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[MVP1] Giant Sentry of Stone Empty[MVP1] Giant Sentry of Stone

more_horiz
Giant Sentry of Stone

[MVP1] Giant Sentry of Stone Latest?cb=20160406094859

If this card is in your Graveyard and all monsters you control are Rock-Type monsters (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Giant Sentry of Stone" once per turn.

The Blurb Text  on the preview said: ''It adds new strategies for Rock-Type Decks?!''

And in Fact, Like Neo Blue-Eyes, this description didn't disappoint.

From the Rank 3 Spam to the Tribute Fodder if needed.
Also it boosts somehow the elder Koa'ki Meiru, the recents Gorgonic and\or Chronomaly and the new "Tramid" ones.

So Chea. I like this, sadly Nowadays there's no a Rock Tuner. But I hope they will print one soon xD

description[MVP1] Giant Sentry of Stone EmptyRe: [MVP1] Giant Sentry of Stone

more_horiz
As far as I can see its bad and doesnt add any new strategy lol. No sane person would this in Chronomaly: Chronomly are also Machines and use a highly versatile extra deck.

more_horiz
Ehm... it has only 3 Machine Main Deck monsters (2 If you count people only uses Nebra Disk and Jet). and 4 Xyz Monsters.

And they have 12 Rock-type Main Deck Monsters. And 3 of them are Level 3.

So Play this in A Gorgonic Chronomaly is okay

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
Ehm... it has only 3 Machine Main Deck monsters (2 If you count people only uses Nebra Disk and Jet). and 4 Xyz Monsters.

And they have 12 Rock-type Main Deck Monsters. And 3 of them are Level 3.

So Play this in A Gorgonic Chronomaly is okay

And you're damn near never going to only have rocks in your grave. You use 3 Disk, 3 Jet, 3 Bones, 3 Skull, and 0-2 Knot. The Rocks usually do not come out until after the Machines. The one times I can imagine using this card in chronomaly would be on your first turn going second, doing something such as: NS knot, use Skull, search Disk, SS Sentry, make Gorgonic Guardian.

That is situational, 100% guaranteed to be dead in hand, and nowhere near worth a deck slot.

I used nothing but Chronomaly in 2013 and anyone who was here back then can vouch for how much ass I kicked with them. I know my Chronomaly.

more_horiz
Ehm... You need to control only Rocks. No one cares about the grave. 
In other words you can summon after its effect resolves a non Rock-type, OR you can even summon non-rocks before and then Xyz, tribute etc with them to summon a Rock-Type, then SS Sentry.

more_horiz
OHHH wow I misread it XD lmfao. WAY better than I thought then.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply