Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
ScottyAdams
Booked
Etwizzy
CrimsonOverlord
Jv
9 posters

description[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Empty[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

more_horiz

Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Latest?cb=20160318093032

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
At the end of the Damage Step, if this Fusion Summoned card attacked and this is the only face-up card you control: You can send 1 "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard; this card can attack again in a row. You can only use this effect of "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" up to twice per turn. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Last edited by Jv on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon EmptyRe: [MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

more_horiz
NOICE but not sure about that art though

description[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon EmptyRe: [MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

more_horiz
Amazing way to announce a new card! Imagine if no noticed it [MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon 3974120512

more_horiz
Shet! You were more dead than me xD you have resurrected after a month <3

more_horiz
both of you are da's guardian angels now

more_horiz
Anyway its cool since you send up to 2 Neo Blue eyes to auto protect him instead of the normal one. Three attacks directly or on monsters its amazing.

more_horiz
yeah he is pretty good, guess i have to add board wiping cards to my blue eyes deck now to open up for his eff

more_horiz
Well It's easy to summon with Alternatives on the Field\Grave. So yeah. I hope they print a Blue-Eyes Fusion <3

more_horiz
ferris wheel kaibaland too op

more_horiz
A 1-card OTK pretty much, sounds alright to me lol. A Blue eyes fusion card would be cool too

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
A 1-card OTK pretty much, sounds alright to me lol. A Blue eyes fusion card would be cool too

I'm with you on that one. Red-eyes got a special fusion card, wynaut Blue-eyes.

Granted Red-eyes is potential and Blue-eyes is power, but still.

more_horiz
Well Blue-Eyes has the strongest fusion of them all [MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon 3974120512

If TCG people made this box It'd drop on someome's head.

more_horiz
Blue-eyes has the 2nd strongest specific fusion, generics like FGD don't count really.

Armityle outclasses Blue-Eyes Ultimate in terms of strength

more_horiz
He meant the strongest one between the Red-Eyes and Blue-Eyes, not the strongest fusion monster of the game in terms of ATK

more_horiz
Would you max out on melodies now to get the blue eyes faster? Run 2 dragon mirror?

more_horiz
I was just joking. It's a joke coming from Duel Monster Series, since Kaiba always said that Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is the strongest card.

more_horiz
it kinda was for its time ;-;

more_horiz
Miss those times.

more_horiz
Kaiba never said Ultimate is the ultimate or strongest card .-.

more_horiz
Well he did save that BEWD is strongest monster in game.

more_horiz
KYOUJIN
MUTEKI
SAIKYOU

FUNSAI
GYOKUSAI
DAIKASSAI

KMSFGD, well that's from Kaibaman though, yeah he always say his blue eyes were his wives, 3 egyptian god (or just Obelisk alone) is his lover. He totally never said they are strongest :D

more_horiz
We didn't watch same anime then lol.

more_horiz
inb4 in dubbed

Kaiba: HA I AM THE STRONGEST SO MY BLUE EYES IS STRONGEST

well, the one monster that everyone say is invincible is Exodia, yet the wrong hands (GURUZU Rare Hunter) can use it wrong so rly, no need to think about it too much.

more_horiz
I bet he said hundreds of times that BEWD is the strongest card. Even Yugi's grandpa has said that in first few episodes.

Also, that Rare Hunter didn't really had Exodia; these were fake.

more_horiz
yeah, but rly, exodia is the most OP one that most ppl talked about

Blue eyes is just rare that it has 4 copies on the earth

and well blue eyes ultimate has been said to have the most ATK since FGD is only in virtual world n Noa Story is anime original so

more_horiz
Yeah. Exodia, Egyptian Cards and BEWD too OP.

Damn, I love DM series.

more_horiz
well boy DUB Sucks, in 5D's Appears a COUSIN of JOEY WHEELER in the DUB (Like a cousin after 1000 years -.-). so with this I said all.

YOu can die now with JESSE WHEELER.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jesse_Wheeler

[MVP1] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Latest?cb=20160122071855

more_horiz
lol wtf

unforgivable Dub, Don 1000!

more_horiz
Effects confirmed, but the second changed. Now it protects even if they target both a Blue-Eyes and other cards at the same time <3

more_horiz
yeah, too op

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply