Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If Stratos was actually unbanned?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Galaksii
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Pabel
Booked
ScottyAdams
DDS
Etwizzy
12 posters

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? - Page 2 EmptyIf Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Just to feeed my curiosity if Stratos was actually unbanned how would everyone actually celebrate?

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? - Page 2 EmptyRe: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
Stratos unbanned? How i would Celebrate? 

If stratos were to be unbanned i still wouldnt pick up heros because of the fact that they serve no worth to me but if stratos gets an erreta same thing still applies. Stratos has already been replaced by Shadow mist which can be run at 3. So its no big deal if he comes back or not. It wouldnt be the most surprising thing konami ever did. On top of that there wasnt enough negation power as there is now to stop something like Stratos from happening. We Have Grand Horn Of Heaven, Solemn Strike, Breakthrough Skill etc... So if stratos would be brought back to one it wouldnt make a difference with all the cards WE have NOW to stop stratos from getting his effect or his summon off.

I Would celebrate by Gettin Out Dat Bong And gettin dat good weed and smoking it to be stoned and get heros then regret getting them afterwards because i was high when i got the deck :v. No but seriously I wouldnt celebrate because Stratos has no meaning to me as i didnt play heros like anyone else did back then before pendulum monsters were a thing. Im not saying i hate the deck its just that im not to FOND of it at all. Stratos coming back to 1 wouldnt be a big deal as well as monster reborn but we will save that for a later topic. But all in all it wouldnt be bad to see stratos return back to the game.

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? - Page 2 EmptyRe: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!

i thought i was the innovative guy who did that ;-; oh well rejoice brother and yeah dark law is really easy to get over but that form change otk aint

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Reffering to N:

i thought i was the innovative guy who did that ;-; oh well rejoice brother and yeah dark law is really easy to get over but that form change otk aint

Not really OTK oriented but they happen sometimes tho...
In fact it's field clearing with Zero and even more plusing with Nova

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Galaksii wrote:
Reffering to N:

Not really OTK oriented but they happen sometimes tho...
In fact it's field clearing with Zero and even more plusing with Nova

i have my surprise for otk....VISION HERO TRINITY THE TRUE SAVIOR , also vision hero adoration is very easy to summon with blazeman

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply