Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

If Stratos was actually unbanned?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Galaksii
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Pabel
Booked
ScottyAdams
DDS
Etwizzy
12 posters

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? EmptyIf Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
Just to feeed my curiosity if Stratos was actually unbanned how would everyone actually celebrate?

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? EmptyRe: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
By piloting HERO decks which are actually fun to play, obviously.

descriptionIf Stratos was actually unbanned? EmptyRe: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

more_horiz
No jumping up and down crying with joy while drop kicking wallabies?

more_horiz
I wouldn't, tbh. Don't care much for Heros, but it'd at least stop people from crying about it.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
No jumping up and down crying with joy while drop kicking wallabies?

That's animal abuse man!

Harming native wild life like that is not cool >>

more_horiz
If stratos is actually unbanned? uh idk, rly, I mean OCG has it limited ._. so idk the feel rly

more_horiz
As a following member and faithful of the #freemyniggastratos movement, it would be a great victory for us. Justice will be served.

more_horiz
There are hundreds more broken cards than Stratos today. Free him! Obviously players would be happy for once.

more_horiz
Itd do great for heroes and step their game up. The ocg has it at 1 so yeah just tcg forgeting he ever existed

more_horiz
What you people are mistaking is that Stratos isn't even the most powerfull HERO, Disc Comander was.
And it's not even HEROes that are getting care around here just because of him, there are dozens of decks that can easily go into hell of a stun, control or OTKs... I don't know why am I saying this, I'm a HERO player myself and I'd still like to have him at 1 If Stratos was actually unbanned? 3974120512

more_horiz
Am I the only one who hates HEROEs to the core and gets tired of people ALWAYS talking about unbanning it?

If it gets unbanned, it's going to be errata'd.

more_horiz
possibly, heroes are loved by the majority of the community. Best archetype for the win

more_horiz
I've been hating HERO since the 2009. Light Beat was an annoying piece of hell...Gemini Spark, Skill Drain, Miracle Fusion... .-.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Am I the only one who hates HEROEs to the core and gets tired of people ALWAYS talking about unbanning it?

Youre not the only one, the constant (unban stratos) does get tiresome

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Youre not the only one, the constant (unban stratos) does get tiresome

Agreed from ex-Bubble Beat irl player.

more_horiz
I don't think Stratos is gonna get errata cuz OCG has it at 1 and they aren't doing much there. Probable cuz the fact that shadow mist is at 1. All I know is the reason Stratos is still ban here in TCG is cuz of some guy, who's name I forgot, in konami's R&D team for yugioh TCG believes Stratos is too broken for our meta and as long as he is still there, we won't have Stratos back. Something like that.

more_horiz
Was Dark Magician of Chaos also erratad and got banned again or it was just crazy dream I had?

more_horiz
konami drugs tend to do that

more_horiz
damn, I wish I had some of those

more_horiz
same thing might happen to stratos. Gets unbanned ,erratad and all and then woop banned.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

I couldn't give a toss about it getting unbanned lol If Stratos was actually unbanned? 3974120512
It is just something players are always talking about so though it would make a good topic of discussion.

Pabel wrote:
I don't think Stratos is gonna get errata cuz OCG has it at 1 and they aren't doing much there. Probable cuz the fact that shadow mist is at 1. All I know is the reason Stratos is still ban here in TCG is cuz of some guy, who's name I forgot, in konami's R&D team for yugioh TCG believes Stratos is too broken for our meta and as long as he is still there, we won't have Stratos back. Something like that.

You do know all these story's are made up right? Like when Bujin's where getting new OP support early to mid last year because the owner of Konami son played them or some bullshit.

more_horiz
I don't know why people get so bent out of shape over this one card.

ARG format proved it could come back and do nothing without these crazy adjustments people claim are 'mandatory' >>

Also this isn't 2006..You won't win games by going 'infinite stratos' on your opponent.. I get that some old grudges die hard (I personally still despise yata chaos and glad beasts years after the fact, so I know that all too well..lmao) , but It's almost a decade after their prime in competitive play at this point.

more_horiz
LOL INFINITE STRATOS DDS y u bring that up out of all things ._.

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
LOL INFINITE STRATOS DDS y u bring that up out of all things ._.

I just had to make that reference, the pun was just too easy.. Since many complain about being able to use the effect stratos theoretically infinitely.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Give me 1 good reason why HERO need 3 Emergency, 3 Shadow Mist, 3 HERO Lives, ROTA, AND Stratos. I'm not exactly a fan of helmet deck .-.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Give me 1 good reason why HERO need 3 Emergency, 3 Shadow Mist, 3 HERO Lives, ROTA, AND Stratos. I'm not exactly a fan of helmet deck .-.

'Good' is a subjective and relative term.

Basically, it opens up more lines of play allowing the deck to function better as a fusion/xyz based otk combo deck. Which is surprisingly fun to play.

Darklaw stun died with Nekroz, that incarnation of the deck is a meta call at best. It is in no way the only way to play it..

And you've played Qli before, so that last sentence is just a flat out lie! Sorry to say :p

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:

'Good' is a subjective and relative term.

Basically, it opens up more lines of play allowing the deck to function better as a fusion/xyz based otk combo deck. Which is surprisingly fun to play.

Darklaw stun died with Nekroz, that incarnation of the deck is a meta call at best. It is in no way the only way to play it..

And you've played Qli before, so that last sentence is just a flat out lie! Sorry to say :p

Yeah and those stupid OTK's Stratos opened up are one of the many reasons I want it to stay banned forever .-. and really, you can hardly call setting 5 spells, activating them, and spamming bubblemen a 'combo deck'. And no, Dark Law stun did not die out. HERO's ultimate weapon is still and always will be Dark Law. They ALWAYS go for Dark Law asap, usually protected by backrow, and that card itself flat out wins games just by being on the field. HERO have always been, and always will be, viable anti meta.

I still play Qli, and I do not see how you can call them helmet. Having a Stealth on the field is not going to win the game by itself, not by a long shot. Maybe Qli could be called helmet in the format where Towers was the most bonkers shit, idk, I hadn't returned to the game until the very end of that format, and in the format with Qli, Nekroz, BA, and Shaddoll all in their prime, Qli didn't even use Towers. (I mained Qli in that format btw)

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yeah and those OTK's Stratos opened up are one of the many reasons I want it to stay banned forever .-.

I suppose It's natural we'd have a difference of opinion, the reason you want it to stay away is the reason I want it playable..

Tournament results and replay footage tell a different story than the one you're writing on those other points, but I guess that's an overly analytical, results oriented way of looking at things.

Let's just agree to disagree and be done with that then.

Linda-Senpai wrote:
I still play Qli, and I do not see how you can call them helmet.

So you didn't play when the game plan was; Summon a monster, play the equip and proceed to play skill drain beat? In any case; My apologies If you put serious stock into that comment. I was trying to end off with a bit of comedy, invoking a long running joke and fumbled it seems..haha!

more_horiz
I don't get the idea behind the Errata thingy. Basically to unban a banned card you make the effect a piece of crap instead keeping it banned and making a new card with this piece of crap effect. That's how the errata/unban combo works am I right?

more_horiz
no errata will happen to stratos lol, as long as OCG exists

well, as for HEROs sitting on dark lawl, simply can be changed by limiting dark mist. (It's their only legit target in 80% of HERO decks) Airman is ok on that part. The part Airman has problem with is their search eff (Who uses the pop effect again? like 5% of the time only). Personally I am whatever on stratos airman so yeah, afterall the only neta on it is MISAWA...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply