Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMeta #nowadayz :D  EmptyMeta #nowadayz :D

more_horiz
hello duelists
lemme first say im sorry for my english grammars they aint good enaf .. i will try to make them better btw (thanksmy #tutor XDDD) 
and in the 2nd parte i will tell you guys what is that topic ... i will speak about the meta these days as it shown in the title of da topic.. 
we saw many metas in the last year .. many decks yeahh .. if we comapred them with the previous ones... but the quesiotn is .. were they tending to attack or to stay in the deffensive and benefit their effects to damage the opp in a crucial way??!!
some examples : HAT : this deck were surely tending tobe defensive more than attacking
shaddolls : N/a i will let you guys discuss this thingy i also will
Qliphort : attack .. benefit their tribute effects in spamming the field and ATTACK!! doing some big boi XDD
their are many decks you guys can consider them here and discuss them with each others
i hope that i did not break any rule by making this thread XDD

descriptionMeta #nowadayz :D  EmptyRe: Meta #nowadayz :D

more_horiz
Meta of today:

Spoiler :

Also, I think this image has made it into my spam line-up

more_horiz
Nowadays meta is Performapal Dracoslayers, Monarch, PePe, Kozmo etc

more_horiz
DUSK : XDDD u r very funny though ... if u offered to act like Mr.Bean you are going to succeed.
Jv : Yea .. i also thinkthose decks like PePe (which can be fused with PSY-frams) are very funny and good .. they tend to attack no doubthion XDDDDDDDDD

more_horiz
Well Dracoverlords\slayers will conquer the world

more_horiz
I don't get why you made the post. Are you asking a question or saying something? Are you telling the purpose of why the card was made? WTF?

more_horiz
Heartbreaker wrote:
I don't get why you made the post. Are you asking a question or saying something? Are you telling the purpose of why the card was made? WTF?

You know, many of your topics has no sense as well.

more_horiz
im just mad that even with juggler and plush fokin BANNED, performage is still at the top >.> like gtfo our lives little twats ;-;

more_horiz
are you mad?

PerforMAPAL is the meta. I see no Performages in OCG decklist.

more_horiz
Topic cleaned.
Jv & DuskMage, please do not stray off-topic again.

Back on topic; If you're asking us to discuss a meta deck and what tactics it uses, then I'll go with Satellarknights, as I think it's still a good competitor in today's meta, even with the release of Twin Twister in BOSH. I believe it's a great anti-meta deck for this format, as it can run so many floodgates that counter the meta decks, so freely, and it has an out to Twin Twister, that being Stellarnova Alpha. The deck mainly lost play due to Kozmos, since it has such a hard time getting over Kozmo Dark Destroyer and Kozmo Forerunner due to their target prevention, but with the release of BOSH, Kozmos will likely fade quite a bit, allowing Satellarknights to come out of the shadows again, hopefully.

more_horiz
topic not cleaned yet tho but ok, meta, well EGAO for now, and ritual era incoming with no MP1

more_horiz
@Heartbreaker : you are being so lame with me .. tho i dont know why you hate me dis way '___' 
... i wanted to open a nice discuss on the meta these days .. it's easy to answer tho
@Jv : LOOl ... maybe but there were many useless cards i predict so .. like that vector thingy. 
 @NightBot : Im aggreed with you .. i guess that what makes it compete with the meta these days is that SK monsters do always have strong effects (def or atk) .. also there are many trap/spell cards which supports them .. but im disagreeing with you in the the other point " due to Kozmo ..." cuz i think that PePe will be enaf and more effective to stop the SK monsters as i think according to the fused cards between two archtypes ... 
@ParaBox : you are very funny tho i don't understand what u said .. maybe my english is worse than i thought sorry XDDDD

more_horiz
wait what kind of deck you like? I mean even if you don't play nowadays you had to do it before.

Also botto why so non-loli cleaning the stuff.

at least the car was not cleaned @duskmage

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
wait what kind of deck you like? I mean even if you don't play nowadays you had to do it before.

Also botto why so non-loli cleaning the stuff.

at least the car was not cleaned @duskmage

if u were speaking with me..
i prefer decks like "dark world, monarchs , agents et cetera" even tho nowadays deck seems to be complicated for me Sad i need to duel,watch and learn more to get used to on them .. it was a long time since i quit the game tho XDDDD

more_horiz
Monarchs are Tier 1. TCG From 29 of this month. OCG already.

So return to use Monarch with the new support.

more_horiz
well today's game is more of LOOK AT MY BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL that u obv cant do shet to it rather than a duel between 2 players lol

more_horiz
Or summon 1 set 5 Meta #nowadayz :D  3974120512

more_horiz
or summon 10 and Otk.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply