Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description60card Meta Empty60card Meta

more_horiz
60card Meta OAkE63c

I have this silly knack on making 60card decks out of the current metagame, just to simply test their consistency and push the boundaries of their loops. But, at the same time, I only combine decks together that have only a sliver of similarities, or the combined decks only slightly boost the other's consistencies. Why? Because it makes the whole deck a lot more non-linear, and a tad more difficult to use.

There really isn't much to talk about, to explain this build...
The Kozmo cards (Plus E-Tele) are all simply from the common cores of the current builds.
OEM is also, simply, the core from the OCG builds that existed before they became TCG.

The Outlying Cards:
Maxx "C" -- Pretty obvious. 60card deck needs draw power. This is the best card to do so, and give protection at the same time, because it forces most opponents to not spam the board.

Ghost Ogre -- Other than being similar to Veiler, it's mostly here to be a lvl3 tuner and an emergency E-Tele target.

Dark Hole + Raigeki -- Three forms of monster destruction. They really just fill up space, because running Upstarts/Reckless in a 60card deck is rather silly and a bit mathematically pointless.

Grand Horn + Solemn -- Honest, these two cards are just there to make the 58 cards = 60. At the moment of their additions, I couldn't figure any other cards to run, so that I could draw/search deeper into the deck.

Have fun. Tear it apart.

description60card Meta EmptyRe: 60card Meta

more_horiz
I like thrash decks -
May i use it to test and see what is worth?

more_horiz
So after the Shabbys people still trying these mixes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply