Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon Empty[BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon

more_horiz
Steel Cavalry of Dinon

[BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon Latest?cb=20151210130255

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Pendulum Monster: This card's ATK and DEF become half its current ATK and DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

2600 DEF Unless your opponent attacks with A Pendulum <.< Why Konami!

description[BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon EmptyRe: [BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon

more_horiz
That sucks.
But well second dinosaur pendulum we get in a row.
Is dino rabbit pendulum becoming a thing?

description[BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon EmptyRe: [BOSH TCG] Steel Cavalry of Dinon

more_horiz
I saw Dino Pendulum rabbit already. this helps the scale setting also the next one is another Dino so yeah

more_horiz
Tried them aswell when we had only the first dinosaur pendulum.
Dracoslayer + it was a free dinosaur, and rabbit + unexpected dai were part of a solid first turn laggia / dolkka play. but that asks too many ressources in the deck while a single rabbit could lead to Laggia and you could still set 2-5 traps. So i dont know.
Maybe mix it with performages etc to make an established board + laggia or dolkka in a rafflesia lock style.

more_horiz
even in their format dino used a lot of their resources so it's a problem that you can't dodge that easily.

But performage is fine, you could even use the Gem-Knight engine because of the Normals and because 2 Normal can help.

more_horiz
You got a point there ^^
I guess i'll try a more agressive build pendulum focused, i'll post it in deck vault Smile
Thanks ;p

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply