Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
JC the shadow hunter
DuskMage
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Etwizzy
SilentKatana
10 posters

description[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 Empty[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 12299135_10153067428986511_3514838320048047878_n

http://i0.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/12299135_10153067428986511_3514838320048047878_n.jpg

Because that Fusion is ABOVE the Xyz whose name is Cyber Dragon Infinity, so yeah it MUST BE Chimeratech Rampage Dragon.

[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 300?cb=20150213104951

2 or more "Cyber Dragon" monsters
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Materials. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target a number of Spell/Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of Fusion Materials used for its Fusion Summon (min. 1); destroy them. Once per turn: You can send up to 2 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, this card gains 1 additional attack for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect during each Battle Phase this turn.

Machine FTK Incoming!

Last edited by Jv on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 EmptyRe: [TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Lux wrote:
I wonder if PePe would be the strongest deck in unlimited tournament [TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 2850027566

No bc Feather Duster would laugh at their backrow. With the rules the unlimited tourny has, Rulers will always be the strongest deck for that tournament (I won that tournament twice in a row, take my word)

Speaking of Rules, I wish that they got taken off from banlist.

description[TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 EmptyRe: [TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info

more_horiz
those dragons were pretty badass but uk what?MAKE DARKNESS METAL DRAGON AT 3 OR 2 lol i just want red eyes to be good >.>

more_horiz
i miss Redox

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
i miss Redox

I miss all of them. Not only for Dragon Rulers deck itself but because they could be run like everywhere :/

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
i miss Redox

I miss all of them. Not only for Dragon Rulers deck itself but because they could be run like everywhere :/

I miss tempest the most. Such a good card for my harpies.

more_horiz
DuskMage wrote:
Lux wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
i miss Redox

I miss tempest the most. Such a good card for my harpies.

^Yeah.

I could also use either Tempest or Blaster in my Sylvans :/

They were great for OTK's.

more_horiz
Don't forget Tidal in Atlantean Mermail ^^

Speaking of which... Atlantean Mermail could be a fun deck to pick up in TCG BOSH format with the Prince incoming.

more_horiz
i miss non pepe era..... ;-------------; im kinda excited for what the next mechanic of this game will be doe

more_horiz
Less than a week before release!

more_horiz
^ nope. it gets released the 15 ._.

more_horiz
9 days is close enough [TCG] BOSH Checklist + Imports info - Page 2 3974120512 I though it was already later in the month but it appears to only be the 6th.

more_horiz
When the 15th comes, we must all prepare our anus. PePe is a world ending terror. Its like towers, except with a ton of monsters instead of one big one. In other words. PePe is unaffected by everything except Konami

more_horiz
just ban pepe from da events or duels and there ._. no one has to get infected

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
just ban pepe from da events or duels and there ._. no one has to get infected

I'm in favor with that, pendulums themselves aren't broken, if they were, we would have had the terror of pepe from the start.

Qlis weren't strong due to pendulums summons, they were strong due to Towers, a non-pendulum, and the abulty to main anti-meta cards like skill drain.

Majespecters are powerful, but unlike PePe, they can be beaten by non-pendulum decks if you play your deck right without the need for a huge amount of floodgates.

more_horiz
exactly pendulum is ok but pepe isnt >.>

more_horiz
HOLLY CREPPY SHIT!!
This card is amazing ... its effect to increase the atk by sending other cards from ur deck to grave may open other ways to make strong combos
thanks for revealing this card '^-'^

more_horiz
These are some of newest decks or achetypes I really dislike: PePe, Pendelum Magicians (+Odd Eyes), Kozmo, PSY-Frames
New archetypes or decks I like: Kaiju, Graydles, Igknights are cool.

more_horiz
i like psy-frames and run them because of valon >.> closest thing we got to his armor

more_horiz
Everyone needs to calm down, PePe are easy enough to beat just takes a little knowledge and when to stop there plays.

more_horiz
backrow vs pepe and they are screwed

more_horiz
Dont get me wrong there good but there quite easily beatable. The problem is people don't think for thereself anymore they just ride the hype train.

more_horiz
Eh whether you decide to play EMEm mirrors, or tweak a different deck to beat it.. Still going to be a luck based affair.

I mean either way is a coin toss tbh.

more_horiz
Pepe vs Pepe = I have 2 Waverings and you only 1.

I win.

more_horiz
Prepare your anus's this is live tomorrow!

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Everyone needs to calm down, PePe are easy enough to beat just takes a little knowledge and when to stop there plays.

woah, here yourself, the only way to beat them is either YOU GO FIRST ORRRRR MIRROR ONLY 2 FOKIN WAYS

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Roach wrote:

woah, here yourself, the only way to beat them is either YOU GO FIRST ORRRRR MIRROR ONLY 2 FOKIN WAYS

Vanity fiend/emp, ASF, Twin Twister, Syria Dirge, there's 5 cards to beat them just off the top of my head.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Roach wrote:

Vanity fiend/emp, ASF, Twin Twister, Syria Dirge,  there's 5 cards to beat them just off the top of my head.

You have to go first for any of that to matter.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply