Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome - Page 2 Empty[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome - Page 2 BuHeXK9

Finally Ygochrome has the ONLINE feature. You can now play Ygopro Percival directly from Google Chrome without Download the Software.

It is  project that allows you to play Ygopro in a web browser.

As the name implies Google Chrome is needed to play. Download here: http://www.google.com/chrome

The supported operating systems are Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS. Does NOT work on Android and iOS. Android users should use the app.

http://www.ygopro.co/Ygochrome.aspx

This is the next step Percival did, after implementing the Automatic Updates to Ygopro withot Download the Software often.

Last edited by Jv on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
@Jv any news on updates? Because I'm experiencing some problems like:

Bad lag
Match mode doesn't always work

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome - Page 2 EmptyRe: [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
The Software is updt LIVE regularly, It has all the cards that were spoilered these days.

Ygochrome still no, so I think Percival is working on this:

Coming soon:
-Music
-Upload deck ydk file
-Upload replay file

that are important features to add. so just wait maybe today or tomorrow, since back on time he always updated on sundays 

more_horiz
All that is pointless at this moment of time, they need to be focusing on performance. Because mine lags like hell! Even against the AI.

more_horiz
It was laggy to me too today, but it was not the other days. so maybe he is actually doin something

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply