Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome Empty[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome BuHeXK9

Finally Ygochrome has the ONLINE feature. You can now play Ygopro Percival directly from Google Chrome without Download the Software.

It is  project that allows you to play Ygopro in a web browser.

As the name implies Google Chrome is needed to play. Download here: http://www.google.com/chrome

The supported operating systems are Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS. Does NOT work on Android and iOS. Android users should use the app.

http://www.ygopro.co/Ygochrome.aspx

This is the next step Percival did, after implementing the Automatic Updates to Ygopro withot Download the Software often.

Last edited by Jv on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome EmptyRe: [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
Finally!

description[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome EmptyRe: [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome

more_horiz
I'll have to try this tomorrow, remind me [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome 3974120512

more_horiz
Online feature. Cooru

more_horiz
I've tried it so fucking cool.

more_horiz
I tried allocating more ram to Google Chrome, it still runs slow on my computer. I have 16gb ram. Shud be hell more than enuff

more_horiz
It's your Google Chrome Up to Date?

since I have like the quarter of your Ram and it it's fine.

Manually updt google chrome and all your drivers and you should note the change.

more_horiz
yea its amazing :D

i cant edit more then one deck though

more_horiz
Can't load.

more_horiz
you have to wait, and read this 

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome NcjxdSE

until this appears:

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome 6gIpYyk

it depends on your Net speed and if you clear your cashes or cronology etc

more_horiz
Ohp.  Cleared cache and my chrome was an old version. That seemed to be the problem. Works fine now. 

#jvtechsupport

more_horiz
NP. you are welcome!

remember to don't clear you browser data because if you do it will everytime re download the stuff, so if you have a very slow connection just leave the cookies\caches etc-

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/9064ws

@Jv

more_horiz
Wont even go further than the loading screen for me......

more_horiz
as for BlackJack. check your google chrome is the lastest version it for weird reason he never auto-updates, so do it manually or download the latest version then if you still have issues write here.

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/90cm5d

It is the latest version.

more_horiz
I have this as latest:

46.0.2490.80 m

to check it, paste on your Address bar chrome://help/

or go to

Setting, then "about" to check it.

then I'll search a fix for you if you are running the latest, also say me your OS

more_horiz
Ok I will check later.

Edit:

Everything is already up to date

more_horiz
I post a screen later but all I get is the figure of 8 loading screen. I left it for like 10 min's and it stayed the same.

more_horiz
That's weird. try to clean all your caches and stuff from setting, or with CCleaner then re open the page.

You can use a tip to check that the game download the stuff: if you have a download manager use it and you will see it tries to download a file called db9.zip if you see it actually tries to download all is fine.

After you check it UNINSTALL the download manager since it must download it by itself in background, that's just a tip to check if the stuff actually tries to download and to see the speed, so you will se if it is slow or not.

If it is slow just don't deleter anymore your caches\cookies to keep the files ,Like for DN. otherwise you will download resources everytime.

@lux check if you has the latest with the method I said:

put in the adress bar chrome://help/

Anyway I asked to percival about your problem, waiting for an answer.

Anyway percival updates the Ygochrome very very fast, so I'm sure a next version will be online soon very soon and maybe will fix all of yours problems

more_horiz
Silly question but do I need to uninstall YGOPRO from my computer in order for the Web version to work?

more_horiz
Nop I have both.

more_horiz
BUMP! A New Version should be online by the Next Week (With the new cards)

Roach try to delete all your data, go to                chrome://settings/clearBrowserData

and choose ALL

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome GNAweCF

Then after it finishes go to Ygochrome Page, you will see the Loading Circles, wait. I waited today too since I cleared all shit, then at some point you will see this:

[Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome LZsXwve

If it works, don't clear your data anymore to avoid as I said to re download it again.

more_horiz
Yeah I got it working last night, although it was quite laggy.

more_horiz
@Jv I didn't have latest Chrome at he end [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome 3974120512 
I updated it just before my laptop died.

more_horiz
Lol too op. But you can still do tournamets right? Without laptop

more_horiz
I'm currently on my laptop. I found the pose where it charges [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome 3974120512 

I'll drop tournaments myself if the problem continues.

more_horiz
kden

more_horiz
Where can I build a deck lmao [Ygopro Without Software] YgoChrome 3974120512

more_horiz
Under Deck edit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply