Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Naruto Movie 7

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
LòKóS
Jv
Anzo
7 posters

descriptionNaruto Movie 7 - Page 4 EmptyNaruto Movie 7

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The ending got me like QQ

descriptionNaruto Movie 7 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Naruto Movie 7

more_horiz
I can make models with 3Ds Max and 3Ds Design, also make some templates with AutoCAD and also edit things in Photoshop. But, if it involves a pen and paper then I suck at it.

more_horiz
I see. It was actually surprising to me, no lies @_@

more_horiz
I wanted to learn how to draw during this summer but I think it's kinda a late stage in my life to learn something I should've learned 10 years ago.

more_horiz
This topic is about 1010. Focus.

more_horiz
Centrik, no one ever focused on a topic ._.

Anzo >.> It's just me maybe but drawing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier than gfx ._.

more_horiz
Have you tried GFX before?

more_horiz
I like to study electricity even though I'm a musician but musicians today need to understand electricity to perform but I'm scared of death so I'm not sure if I want to learn that shit but learning that shit will make me look cool and everyone will admire me but what if I die but if I don't learn people will underestimate me because I'm a musician and I don't know a bit electricity.

more_horiz
Anzo, yeah I tried a few, it was so hard I remember ._.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I like to study electricity even though I'm a musician but musicians today need to understand electricity to perform but I'm scared of death so I'm not sure if I want to learn that shit but learning that shit will make me look cool and everyone will admire me but what if I die but if I don't learn people will underestimate me because I'm a musician and I don't know a bit electricity.

chill

BOOKS! wrote:
Anzo, yeah I tried a few, it was so hard I remember ._.

I tried to learn drawing, seems tough on first few tries.

more_horiz
Anzo, it really depends on what were you trying to draw, I usually do it anime/manga style @_@ I self-learned then after a few times, it became easier n easier.

more_horiz
I can't draw anything to be honest. I watched a few tutorials on YouTube and it really needs someone with skills. I was going to buy a tablet since from what I've seen its easier to learn digital painting when compared to how its done with paper and pen, but it's expensive in a sense since they will charge me double just for shipment so i dropped the idea.

more_horiz
Hmmm, so you are kind of reversed version of me.......I find drawing with pencils on paper is easier :S I do draw on PS just GFX is harder for me, I don't have a tablet lol

Last edited by BOOKS! on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
GFX-ers ain't no artists!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply