Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Anzo
Placido Le Pwnzor
Phoenix King
Jue Viole Grace
Jaden_Yuki--
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Smokey
girlchan
Naito Raizu
Typical Jew™
FluffyTots
15 posters

descriptionThe Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? EmptyThe Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen?

more_horiz
I just saw "The Green Mile" and it hit me hard. What an emotionally amazing movie. Hell I'm still tearing from that ending bit. So tell me, what's the most emotional movie you've ever seen and why?

descriptionThe Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? EmptyRe: The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen?

more_horiz
lion king :<

descriptionThe Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? EmptyRe: The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen?

more_horiz
You know what. I can't believe Germi made a good statement. I will agree that Lion King was a little emotional. I'm proud of you Germi, you're growing up :3

more_horiz
a little emotional wut u on crack? when i first watched it as a baby like 10 years ago i was bawling my eyes out when mufasa died, sh*t dat movie wasn't emoitional, it was life changing

more_horiz
I haven't seen that movie in like 10 years. So I don't remember :3

more_horiz
I've seen a few emotional movies... The one I can remember is Toy Story 3... I know there's a few more, but I can't remember them.

more_horiz
Warrior as of the last several years has been the only movie to make me cry. As in like maybe five years.

more_horiz
tbh i dont think i ever cry for a movie unless if i did as a kid and dont remember.
but seven pound was str8

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
I've seen a few emotional movies... The one I can remember is Toy Story 3... I know there's a few more, but I can't remember them.

I agree Toy Story 3 was very emotional lol but for me it would be The Note Book. >< Don't Judge me.

more_horiz
Okay let's be honest folks... if you watched bambi as a kid you all know it emotionally scared you. His f*cking mother died in the first few seconds!

But as of late the only thing that made me cry was ace's death in one piece... ACE! D':

more_horiz
Contagion messed with my emotions... I mean, I didn't cry, but the psychology behind it is amazing.

more_horiz
Men in Black 3 when J see's his father

more_horiz
Toy Story 1 ... onaic

more_horiz
I always keep a thin line between reality and fantasy. WHO DIDN'T CRY WHEN CARL'S WIFE ELLIE DIED IN "UP"

First http://niels85.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/up_2.jpg
Then http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101202045430/pixar/images/c/c7/Up_ellie_and_carl.png
A while after http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Carl-and-Ellie-disney-9309233-852-480.jpg

after http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Pb0-ns_aM8M/TwoU1ZDk5VI/AAAAAAAABwc/cgF70TcV0J8/s1600/tumblr_lqdsycBlfj1qjmpnmo1_500.jpg
then The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? MRGAiWd1SkCZa2RHxQs3vA2

more_horiz
Rocky

The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? Rocky-II

The best movie ever!

more_horiz
Hachi holy crap I rem fighting so badly not to cry but sh*t I dare anyone to watch it and not cry...btw you have issues if you dont

more_horiz
Infernal_Darkness wrote:
Hachi holy crap I rem fighting so badly not to cry but sh*t I dare anyone to watch it and not cry...btw you have issues if you dont

Oh yeah! The same happens with me.

The Most Emotional Movie you've ever seen? Escena_hachiko02

Sad

more_horiz
I don't like dogs to start with.

more_horiz
Lion King Mufassa I love you.

more_horiz
I immediately thought of the first 5 minutes of "Up".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply