Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionName calling or other EmptyName calling or other

more_horiz
I have encountered a player asking me a question however using what kind of player type. I consider Name calling. Like this are you________? type.

descriptionName calling or other EmptyRe: Name calling or other

more_horiz
I'm not following.

Can you elaborate?

more_horiz
Classical example of Google Translate usage, from what was clear it seams that someone asked him what type of deck he prefers to play(or what kind of a person he is) and that he found that offending.

more_horiz
Google Translate lvl 9000.

more_horiz
It was not the deck type. Are you this type of player. I have not put you are ______.
You will find I stay in the game until the end. Yes I am learning and remind people I am 60 and use this game to keep the mind active.  This game site playing should be just like you went to game shop or other. NO name calling or other words should be done. I do know  enough  be I do play at a game shop and when you break the rules. You are warned and after that, you will be not asked to come back unless, you clean your attitude.

more_horiz
joecap12 wrote:
It was not the deck type. Are you this type of player. I have not put you are ______.
You will find I stay in the game until the end. Yes I am learning and remind people I am 60 and use this game to keep the mind active.  This game site playing should be just like you went to game shop or other. NO name calling or other words should be done. I do know  enough  be I do play at a game shop and when you break the rules. You are warned and after that, you will be not asked to come back unless, you clean your attitude.

And who exactly was the DA member to say this? Do you have a screenshot?

more_horiz
Oh, you mean someone called you with something inappropriate? If so, who is that person and what did they say precisely?

more_horiz
May sound mean, but this is kinda stupid...

more_horiz
First I asked what are the rules are this and no one seems to know. This means I will now screen shot what happens. 
I will keep contacting the personal until an answer. 
Mr. Kandy this is kinda stupid_____. Have you ever gone to a game shop and played with rules? Have you seen a real Tournament. Look up in You Tube and watch and see what really goes on. 
This is how much I know. You Tube shows how to make any deck and win. I can go there and do the same and so can anyone. No player at a game shop when playing with REAL RULES ever name calls or bad attitude would be allowed to play. You would serve a  sentence, then if you do action again, OUT you go.

more_horiz
So Mr.Kandy offended you?

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
So Mr.Kandy offended you?

Nope. Just saw the topic and read it, was stoopid.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply