Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTrap Monsters EmptyTrap Monsters

more_horiz
A deck made for stalling, then tribute/xyz summoning boardwiping monsters and the like. Any suggestions for improvement?
Also, has this been done before? I believe this is an original concept, but I want to make sure my claims are justified.
Trap Monsters MNZ4WWq

descriptionTrap Monsters EmptyRe: Trap Monsters

more_horiz
What are you stalling for? Usually in Stalls deck, you stall until you get something that could help you end the duel. Stalling for eternity just for the purpose of stalling usually doesn't win you that many duels, unless your opponent run out of cards.

descriptionTrap Monsters EmptyExplanation

more_horiz
As stated previously, it is to tribute and/or xyz summon trump monsters. It capitalizes on the ability to summon several trap monsters in a turn. It's basically a deck that can stall, special summon, and hit hard at the same time.

I'm looking for suggestions regarding potential additions, better alternatives to cards in the deck, and streamlining, that type of thing. 

descriptionTrap Monsters Emptytrap monsters

more_horiz
but still u have a low chance of getting the monsters in ur to hand because u have so many other cards and only 6 monsters 
trap

descriptionTrap Monsters EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Why do you think I made this thread (Though it's actually worked pretty well for me so far...)?

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t22244-curse-of-the-tikis-a-tiki-guide-article old but should help, nipaa~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply