Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat is the best way to experience an anime.. EmptyWhat is the best way to experience an anime..

more_horiz
As the title suggest. What is you oppinion on the topic?

How to have the best experience for an anime watching like new animes and watching lets say 1 episode a week (or less)?

Or wait foe a season to end and watch it as a hole for a short time like one or two days?

Thank you , for you anime watching logic...

descriptionWhat is the best way to experience an anime.. EmptyRe: What is the best way to experience an anime..

more_horiz
Connect a Projector, get some good headphones and enjoy.
That is how i do it e.e

descriptionWhat is the best way to experience an anime.. EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You'll never know when a season will end, It could be few months, or a year, or 10 years. It's better to watch each episode each week.

more_horiz
There are tons upon tons upon tons of good animes already, you can just pick out one that's already finished and just watch it all in one go ;3 With no bigger breaks in between the story usually feels better ^-^

more_horiz
@Anzo but how do you deal with cleefhangers
@hope yes of course , but I am talking for new animes. (anzo got it)

descriptionWhat is the best way to experience an anime.. EmptyRe: What is the best way to experience an anime..

more_horiz
Devis the cliffhangers are usually the things that keeps me attracted to some certain animes. Of course I mainly watch them cause I simply like them, but when watching new anime I better prefer to watch every new episode when it comes out.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Devis the cliffhangers are usually the things that keeps me attracted to some certain animes. Of course I mainly watch them cause I simply like them, but when watching new anime I better prefer to watch every new episode when it comes out.

hmm so we are 2 to 1 in favor of watching one episode per week.

Stahp using real names Valerijs.

more_horiz
like i want to resist not to watch every week but just cant

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply