Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSword Art Online II and More- EmptySword Art Online II and More-

more_horiz
I've started Watching it, and I think itz really good, a bit slower than the first one xD but Still think itz amazing -nodz-

What do you guys think about it? -tiltz head-

Few anime I started Following:

1. Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei
2. Tokyo Ghoul
3. Sword Art Online II
4. Haikyuu!!
5. Fairy Tail (2014)
6. Akame Ga Kill!

^^ Everyone should check them out~

descriptionSword Art Online II and More- EmptyRe: Sword Art Online II and More-

more_horiz
We already have a topic for SAO II named GGO. Also it follows the book to the letter hence why its slower.

Tokyo Ghoul is gonna switch the gears to full on badass in the next 2 episodes and continue with that.

Fairy Tail = fan service to the max

descriptionSword Art Online II and More- EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
We already have a topic for SAO II named GGO. Also it follows the book to the letter hence why its slower.

Tokyo Ghoul is gonna switch the gears to full on badass in the next 2 episodes and continue with that.

Fairy Tail = fan service to the max

Yeah -smilez- but so many stuff happens, that u just get mad because you realized you have to wait another week for the next one... haha xD

Can't wait for the Next Tokyo Ghoul x.X think the next episode is really gonna be awesome xP

Haha -nodz- almost thought they Cancelled Fairy Tail, was so happy they didn't xD

more_horiz
I'm watching like 12 on-going animes at the same time, all of which you mentioned above and more. SAO gets "dull" imo after episode 16.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply