Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Season of Sword art online  EmptyNew Season of Sword art online

more_horiz
[15:23:21] Sam Houghton: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1525122_419575258146063_1534187519_n.jpg

[15:23:27] Sam Houghton: SAO II
[15:23:33] Sam Houghton: Planned for 2014
[16:21:57] Sam Houghton: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=419589788144610&set=vb.169907496446175&type=2&theater

[16:27:27] Sam Houghton: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/12/31/sword-art-online-ii-anime-activated

[16:55:48] Sam Houghton: I am a little overexicited

descriptionNew Season of Sword art online  EmptyRe: New Season of Sword art online

more_horiz
It just looks so dang cool. Probably watching for eye candy again. The second area of the first season kinda sucked to me. :I

descriptionNew Season of Sword art online  EmptyRe: New Season of Sword art online

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
It just looks so dang cool. Probably watching for eye candy again. The second area of the first season kinda sucked to me. :I

ALO was good. It shouldn't have been put on the end of the Aincrad though. Aincrad and ALO needed to be separate series.

more_horiz
I wasn't a big fan of ep13-25...I mean it just wasn't SAO...
SAO was like a real life...you die...you are dead and I guess that was the main thing about it
and this new one...I guess I am not going to be a big fan of it but I am not really sure until I watch it

more_horiz
^ GGO is better then that fairy crap that was season 2

Also why the f*ck does Kirito have long hair in that poster when he never had such hair and was as long as his shoulders (at most).

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
^ GGO is better then that fairy crap that was season 2

Also why the f*ck does Kirito have long hair in that poster when he never had such hair and was as long as his shoulders (at most).

His avatar looked like a girl. That was the thing.

more_horiz
THAT'S Kirito?? I thought it was anew female protagonist or something LOL

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
THAT'S Kirito?? I thought it was anew female protagonist or something LOL

So the blue haired chick is Kirito? Wat.

more_horiz
The one with the reaaaaaaaally long hair is kirito. He got an extremely rare avatar that looks exactly like a rare female avatar. The blue haired chick is indeed a chick, and is sinon. You can tell this because sinon is holding a sniper, whereas kirito has this thing attached to his belt which looks like it could very well be a lightsaber, and that is pretty much what he has in GGO along with a pistol, which he also has on his back in the picture. Read the light novels, nabs.

more_horiz
I don't care if Kirito switched his gender I just know that this season won't have something like 16.5.

more_horiz
http://en.sao.anifone.com/

SAO like interface for phone.

Just try not to die in the game. You die in real life.

more_horiz
._. JJ i have read the LN he never had such a long hair in it.

Just look at this:
Spoiler :

Is it as long as the hair he has in that poster >_>

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
._. JJ i have read the LN he never had such a long hair in it.

Just look at this:
Spoiler:

Is it as long as the hair he has in that poster >_>

Yeah, I think they're emphasizing it to mindfuck everyone. But it's still clear and understandable, and that's definitely kirito based on the weapons. And, as a matter of fact, that picture you posted has hair ALMOST the length in the poster. It's probably about 10 cm off.

more_horiz
thats because it's rendered from the actual Light Novel.

more_horiz
I think that if they somehow add a twist to the series, they will regain popularity much quicker. He also needs his enemies to become even more overpowered than he is to bring back that sense of awe and wonder i experienced when i watched it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply