Race to Freedom Rules

1. Absolutely no godmodding. This means stating an action as an absolute and something that would give other players no time to react, such as "I stab your character several times through the throat". Instead, you would have to say "I move to stab your character several times through the throat.", at which the character in question would then respond by moving away or something, because it's not going to be possible for you to kill anyone.

2. Let me reiterate that: it is not possible for you to kill anyone.

3. Movement from one place to another can be essentially instantaneous in terms of real time, however please keep track of where your character is . You character is wherever your last post was made, and in order to move you simply have to post in that topic to say you are moving to that location.

4. You can never control characters that are not yours. This includes adding another character's replies to what you are saying; that would be giving someone else's character a personality that they did not intend.

5. Try to remain active at all times or you might drop all of your tokens on the floor. I say drop...

6. With dueling, there is a specific order to what you must do in order to start an RP duel.
6.1. Challenge. This includes the wager, which can include tokens and/or purchasable cards, and may be uneven.
6.2. Other player must accept challenge.
6.3. Both players must state the deck they are using. This is to prevent people using advantageous decks based on the situation the area effect causes.
6.4. Roll a six sided dice on dice jar for the area effect table specific to the area you will be dueling in.
6.5. Play through the match. All games for the RP will be 2 out of 3 matches. The area effect will apply for the whole of the match.
6.6. Post the results. Also, post in http://www.duelacademy.net/t38317-assets-section-rtf#363766 to help me keep track of people's tokens and assets.

7. If I say something in the RP, it's correct.

8. Actually think about what you're writing and don't just do this for the dueling. It's a roleplay. Get in character. If you're not very good at roleplaying then acting like a total douche is perfectly acceptable.

9. Buying cards is to be performed in the Assets section ( http://www.duelacademy.net/t38317-assets-section-rtf#363766 ), which will be for helping me keep track of everyone's tokens and assets. If a card is available for purchase, you may not use it until you have bought it. When bought, you may use any number of that card, although you must continue to abide by the banlist.

10. Before you can post in the roleplay, you must make a character. This will be done in the Character Creation section, linked here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t38319-character-creation-rtf#363768

11. Before a duel, you must agree on whether you are using OCG or TCG. A mixture is not allowed. A TCG game will follow the TCG banlist, and an OCG game will follow the OCG banlist, as well as any differences in the overall game.