Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Your most hated anime characters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Centrik
Jue Viole Grace
Skitoritto
Virus
Endless Sorcerer
Anzo
Train Heartnet
BlackWarGreymon
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionYour most hated anime characters - Page 2 EmptyYour most hated anime characters

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Post the anime character's you hate the most and why. There's alot I hate but I'll start with the worst of the worst.

Your most hated anime characters - Page 2 175px-Satoko_Matsuri1

Satoko Hojo; Higurashi.

I seriously can't stand this little bitch. Most if not all of her problems are her own damned fault, her brother went through alot of suffering trying to protect her from shit that was her own damned fault. She's a fucking crybaby, *drops her food, starts crying like a baby for her brother instead of just picking it up* she once snuck into the Furude shrine storage, and knocked a bunch of shit over, which resulted in Rika's dad beating Rika's ass, thinking she did it since she's the only one who should know how to get in there, and Satoko just let Rika be punished even tho Rika didnt do shit. Did I mention her problems are all her own fault? In season 3, she had the fucking audacity to bully Rika (which backfired, resulting in Rika beating the shit out of her with a metal chair. Thank you Rika!)
Your most hated anime characters - Page 2 Ibcp1iEJOsRMQ
Any bullies out there, you'd be wise to not bully someone way more powerful than you, else you might end up getting your ass handed to you. She lied about being abused by her parents. Remember the boy who cried wolf? Satoko is the girl who cried abuse. Oh and she killed her own parents. Did I mention she has a very annoying laugh? Did I mention her suffering is mostly all her own fault? This little bitch is definitely my most hated anime character.

descriptionYour most hated anime characters - Page 2 EmptyRe: Your most hated anime characters

more_horiz
Ok why do people never read and necropost ._. also N one does not simply hate all No Game No Life characters and stays alive to tell about it GrumpyCat
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply