Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Your most hated anime characters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Centrik
Jue Viole Grace
Skitoritto
Virus
Endless Sorcerer
Anzo
Train Heartnet
BlackWarGreymon
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
14 posters

descriptionYour most hated anime characters EmptyYour most hated anime characters

more_horiz
Post the anime character's you hate the most and why. There's alot I hate but I'll start with the worst of the worst.

Your most hated anime characters 175px-Satoko_Matsuri1

Satoko Hojo; Higurashi.

I seriously can't stand this little bitch. Most if not all of her problems are her own damned fault, her brother went through alot of suffering trying to protect her from shit that was her own damned fault. She's a fucking crybaby, *drops her food, starts crying like a baby for her brother instead of just picking it up* she once snuck into the Furude shrine storage, and knocked a bunch of shit over, which resulted in Rika's dad beating Rika's ass, thinking she did it since she's the only one who should know how to get in there, and Satoko just let Rika be punished even tho Rika didnt do shit. Did I mention her problems are all her own fault? In season 3, she had the fucking audacity to bully Rika (which backfired, resulting in Rika beating the shit out of her with a metal chair. Thank you Rika!)
Your most hated anime characters Ibcp1iEJOsRMQ
Any bullies out there, you'd be wise to not bully someone way more powerful than you, else you might end up getting your ass handed to you. She lied about being abused by her parents. Remember the boy who cried wolf? Satoko is the girl who cried abuse. Oh and she killed her own parents. Did I mention she has a very annoying laugh? Did I mention her suffering is mostly all her own fault? This little bitch is definitely my most hated anime character.

descriptionYour most hated anime characters EmptyRe: Your most hated anime characters

more_horiz
Why is Naruto not on here?

descriptionYour most hated anime characters EmptyRe: Your most hated anime characters

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Why is Naruto not on here?

Because I started with the worst of the worst and it is impossible to be worst than Satoko.

more_horiz
Naruto is very close....

more_horiz
I have a lot of dislikes.
My most recent one is

Aika Fuwo

http://zetsuennotempest.wikia.com/wiki/Aika_Fuwa

more_horiz
How dafuq can you hate on Aika >_>

I have crap ton of characters I hate and most of them are not animated yet soo to start things I will point out the obvious one.

Gilgamesh, the King of Assholes

Your most hated anime characters FtO9OkD

Arrogant, selfish, cocky bastard

Last edited by Train Heartnet on Tue May 06, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
We're talking about people that are not anime oh please. We have Joffery in the Game of Thrones.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
How dafuq can you hate on Aika >_>

I have crap ton of characters I hate and most of them are not animated yet soo to start things I will point out the obvious one.

Gilgamesh, the King of Assholes

Your most hated anime characters Gilgamesh.full.424328

Arrogant, selfish, cocky bastard

Wtf Gilgamesh is a cool fella. He's a King worthy of his name. If you want to hate on someone hate on Arthur that bitch thinks she can swing her hidden sword around saying "I'm Justice" while all she can do is complaining. :<

more_horiz
^I strongly suggest you read the Visual Novel then and only then you will see what I am talking about.

Edit: Kandy Joffrey is dead so we can't hate on him anymore.

more_horiz
Bernkastel
N
Light Yagami
Eren Yeager
Kirito
Griffith
Erika Furudo
Makoto Itou
Shinji Ikari

more_horiz
lol sapde u hate all protagonists?

more_horiz
Well Griffith is a antagonist, but I see what you mean lol.

more_horiz
Endless Sorcerer wrote:
Bernkastel
N
Light Yagami
Eren Yeager
Kirito
Griffith
Erika
Makoto Itou
Shinji Ikari

I wont go on a rant about how awesome N is, cuz the anime did him wrong, but...you put Bernkastel and Erika there. Bernkastel is Rika with her name changed to seperate herself from her suffering as a human as much as possible, and Erika is a clone of herself she made. By hating them, you are hating on Rika. I can not let that slip by.

Your most hated anime characters 1337229634848

Last edited by Rika Furude on Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
You will let it slide, because it is me.

more_horiz
Endless Sorcerer wrote:
You will let it slide, because it is me.

Your most hated anime characters TspWnIa

You're hating on the most powerful anime character in history. Think twice.

more_horiz
naruto

more_horiz
Most hated?
I would say Madara,because I hate people who simple can't die..

more_horiz
gud point skit, dat way we can hate h forever

more_horiz
I hate Gin from guilty crown

Guy is a back stabbing bastard.

more_horiz
Shinji from FSN

I cannot say too much about this guy as it will spoil a big plot point but anyway he is one of the greatest assholes of anime history.

Haruhi Suzumiya

This thing makes me kill her 10000 times per episode nuff said...

Ragyo (aka Discomilf) from Kill la Kill

Worse mother ever....

every single character in Attack on Titan

they make me go into a blind rage

more_horiz
You're always angry train

more_horiz
some more I hate:

Ayano from Kaze no Stigma
Every single character in KissxSis (my eyes hate me for watching that abomination)
Kotori from yugioh zexal
Dawn from Pokemon
Taiga from Toradora
Rosa from Umineko (worst mother of the century)
Eva from Umineko
Homura from Madoka Magica  (seriously this bitch is just a bad Rika Furude ripoff)

more_horiz
bump.

More I hate:

Every single character in No Game No Life.
Every DBZ char other than Cell and Gohan
Hanyuu Furude
Lambdadelta

Oh ya, and Teppei Hojo. It's like seriously impossible to not want to kill him every scene he is in.
Your most hated anime characters TPSvgTV
Your most hated anime characters H16_32_33

more_horiz
I hate Rika Furude the most.

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
I hate Rika Furude the most.

+1

more_horiz
I hate,every characters that can't k.

more_horiz
Gunna get this off my chest, I hate Kagome, don't let this fool you I hate Kikyo just as fucking much. HOLD THE FUCKING BOW RIGHT YOU DUMB STUPID BITCHES I SWEAR TO GOD.

Another anime character I hate? Nina from Code Gease, she has got to be the biggest fucking waste of human space. Enough that I wanted to see that cunt die in the end, and I loved it when she fucking cried like the big fucking baby she was.

more_horiz
Levi Ackermann(ops)! I want this character to die as soon as possible...

descriptionYour most hated anime characters EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
IcyBird wrote:

THIIIIIIS
And Eren.
Pls? C:

In all seriousness.
Milluki Zoldyck is kinda, really annoying ._.
Your most hated anime characters Milluki_Zoldyck_HxH_2011

descriptionYour most hated anime characters EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
IcyBird wrote:

Please try to not necropost, if it's important you can make a new post and have a reference to the old one.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply