Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard of the Week #24 EmptyCard of the Week #24

more_horiz

Card of the Week #24: Powered Inzektron

Card of the Week #24 PoweredInzektron-LVAL-EN-SR-1E

The first thing I'm going to talk about is that card art. Seriously, look at it. That is not traditional Konami card art. It actually looks like a fanmade card, especially considering it's an Inzektor robot thing that doesn't fit particularly well into the archetype. Seriously though, that card art is freaking awesome. Looks too cool for a Yu-Gi-Oh! card. Nuff said.

Next is its practical use. Basically, it's better than Gaia as a Level 6 Synchro. For a comparitive cost of 100 ATK, you gain a one-turn-only effect of immunity to whatever your opponent may throw at you. That's basically it; he's a 2500 ATK beater with epic card art and a decent effect. Still not the amazing generic Level 6 we've all been waiting for, but it's not bad and could be ran in most Synchro decks.

It seems a bit of a shame to draw this COTW short, but there's not a lot to say. There is the matter of it being a LIGHT monster, which could help with Chaos decks somewhat. but other than that there is nothing of mention but ATK and card art. There aren't many decent Level 6 Synchro monsters, so the main advantage of this card is convenience; if you're in a position to summon a Level 6 Synchro then it's great, but it's not something you should build a deck around.

descriptionCard of the Week #24 EmptyRe: Card of the Week #24

more_horiz
Still like Vulcan the Divine the best.

more_horiz
Well it's a level 6. Like you said, a lot of lvl 6 Synchros are either too specific or just plain suck. I never liked Gaia, so I did replace him with this guy.

The art is weird, but cool nonetheless.

more_horiz
By looking at this card I still think there are gonna be new supports for the Inzektor's lol. Madness. The ATK might not be as high as Gaia's but the effect makes it better. People now will replace this card with Gaia :D

more_horiz
A generic lv 6 beat-stick that's immune the turn it's summoned. Neat
I gotta say that artwork looks like metalized version of Anteatereatingant

more_horiz
Atrwork of this card is crapy...
I dont find the effect nice as well:P

more_horiz
I always disliked how KONAMI do their arts, some of them are just hard to define what you're supposed to be looking at exactly

more_horiz
Also I find it funny that it's light attribute

more_horiz
dat necro post tho

more_horiz
It doesn't matter when it comes to arguing on how KONAMI sucks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply