Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Attack on Titan IRL or something

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
DefinitelyNotXrai
BlackWarGreymon
Salader
10 posters

descriptionAttack on Titan IRL or something EmptyAttack on Titan IRL or something

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkgmHEA5_E

Attack on titan has been sold to cars or something

Oh, and also I hear they're making a Live action series

descriptionAttack on Titan IRL or something EmptyRe: Attack on Titan IRL or something

more_horiz
They look ugly.
Btw I heard that a movie 'bout AoT will be made.

descriptionAttack on Titan IRL or something EmptyRe: Attack on Titan IRL or something

more_horiz
IRL AoT sounds nice.
Models were realistic and ugly. But realistic.
Better make it as epic as Pacific Rim, cause that was my stuff.

more_horiz
It's just an Subaru advert ...

more_horiz
live action movies are always fucking terrible. Dont believe me, watch that shitty Avatar live action movie, or the fucking disgraceful Higurashi live action movie.

more_horiz
AoT needs much effect live action can't do that.

more_horiz
You'd be surprised what live action films can pull off. You can see that by going to any film festival. The technology is there. It's the time and people that are needed.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
You'd be surprised what live action films can pull off. You can see that by going to any film festival. The technology is there. It's the time and people that are needed.

No. Live action with anime never works.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:

Skitnica wrote:

Learn to read nub .__.

more_horiz
Only way to make this work via a live event is using a highly skilled people to do all the jumping and such, we know that Japaneses can pull off such stunts using a thin light-break line which is almost invisible if viewed from a single angel and use it to move people around in the air and such.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Salader wrote:

Skitnica wrote:

Learn to read nub .__.
Said that video is an Advert....
Live movie can work if they film it in a huge studio.

more_horiz
Well since I like AoT, it's 2014 so I hope they won't make SHIT like Death Note compared to anime.

This sounds nice and I'm sure effects will be nice.
Also 2nd season of the Anime is coming in 2015.

more_horiz
lol, u know u just did necro post right ? Attack on Titan IRL or something 3974120512

more_horiz
So Necro
Much Lock
Attack on Titan IRL or something GgQbsrs

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply