Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionanyone else watch attack on titan? Emptyanyone else watch attack on titan?

more_horiz
so I've recently started whatching attack on titan and have got really into it has anyone else seen the show? Smile

descriptionanyone else watch attack on titan? EmptyRe: anyone else watch attack on titan?

more_horiz
Click the spoiler for huge spoilers.

Spoiler :

You're very welcome.

descriptionanyone else watch attack on titan? EmptyRe: anyone else watch attack on titan?

more_horiz
ooo u spoiler xD

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
Click the spoiler for huge spoilers.

Spoiler:
Annie is the female Titan, Reiner is the Armored Titan, Berthold is the collosal Titan, Ymir is the dancing titan.

The wall is made out of many collosal-type titans lined up.

There is an ape titan.

All titans were once human.

Eren can control the titans.

You're very welcome.
Dat scumbag N e.e

Also I watch it too :D Good manga (I don't watch anime too lazy sorry ;w;). We can have some nice discussions about this, if you like.

more_horiz
i doubt anyone can spoil dance in the vampire bund though ! coz i doubt anyone watches this xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply