Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnalysis of the banlist: Finally Konami... EmptyAnalysis of the banlist: Finally Konami...

more_horiz
VoxPopulii's Ban list Analysis

Let me applaud you, Konami. You have finally come to your senses in realizing how to construct a good ban list. Don't get me wrong, there are always going to be questionable changes; but over all, a job well done!

Dragon Rulers Suffer a Coup D'etat! :

Fate Limited, but Still Lingers. :

Troll Decks :

Two is Better Than One :

Welcome back Magician of Faith! :

Three is Company! :

Dragon Ravine, the end of Dragunities? :

Overall, this list exceeded beyond my expectations. The meta will change drastically with Dragon Rulers taking their final bow and making room for the next decks to step up. The question is, though, what deck will it be? Most people believe with all the new support coming out, Bujins, Gravekeepers and Lightsworn have the most potential to be the best decks of this format. Only time will tell.

descriptionAnalysis of the banlist: Finally Konami... EmptyRe: Analysis of the banlist: Finally Konami...

more_horiz
Play nice, kids. Enjoy the warning.

-Admins

descriptionAnalysis of the banlist: Finally Konami... EmptyRe: Analysis of the banlist: Finally Konami...

more_horiz
Like, stop hitting all my pro decks, Konami.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply