Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhy am I even bothering Making this topic :/ EmptyWhy am I even bothering Making this topic :/

more_horiz

Enjoy, remember to Like, comment and subscribe. Probably only 3 people that click on this thread.

descriptionWhy am I even bothering Making this topic :/ EmptyRe: Why am I even bothering Making this topic :/

more_horiz
you are bothering to make this topic because you want attention

descriptionWhy am I even bothering Making this topic :/ EmptyRe: Why am I even bothering Making this topic :/

more_horiz
That's kinda what this youtuber wants atm ._.

more_horiz
Well, I clicked on it.
Title attracted attention. Try an intro and commentary and stuff. Teach us about YGO, former teacher.

more_horiz
YouTube sucks ! Move to www.twitch.tv !

more_horiz
flagged disliked unsub... jk its opposite day

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply