Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Describe User above using 1 sentences.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
Vector
Zane Truesdale
Train Heartnet
Enigma_m7
Ezekeil
Centrik
Train
Atticus
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
Naito Raizu
Typical Jew™
nelora47
Alikaey
LòKóS
VoxPopulii
Gremlin
Skitoritto
22 posters

descriptionDescribe User above using 1 sentences. - Page 2 EmptyDescribe User above using 1 sentences.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Easy as it sound.
No person above,imma describe myself instead Twisted Evil .
Best person i ever met Cool .

descriptionDescribe User above using 1 sentences. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Describe User above using 1 sentences.

more_horiz
party pooper

descriptionDescribe User above using 1 sentences. - Page 2 EmptyRe: Describe User above using 1 sentences.

more_horiz
One who watches the anime.

more_horiz
Decent guy, who tends to know his YGO

more_horiz
Now you see him, now you don't.

more_horiz
adolf hitler

more_horiz
tomoko kuroki fan

more_horiz
worm hater

more_horiz
Lover of fruity bugs.

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
adolf hitler

you deserve a warning you stupid tranny

but back to rai, LoL fan i approve Describe User above using 1 sentences. - Page 2 1968215193 

more_horiz
Germanfap23 wrote:
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
adolf hitler

you deserve a warning you stupid tranny

but back to rai, LoL fan i approve Describe User above using 1 sentences. - Page 2 1968215193 
There's always someone that kills a fun thread. What a lovely example set by our staff.

Racism does constitute a warning, and topic locked.

more_horiz
I apologize, offense nor racism was intended. I was not aware of the holocaust when I made that post.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply