Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNumber 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight EmptyNumber 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight

more_horiz
Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight 300px-Number101SilentHonorsArkKnight-LVAL-JP-OP

Effect wrote:
2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 face-up Attack Position Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of "Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight" once per turn. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.
2100 ATK 1100 DEF
I found a reason to run Wind-Ups, Mahdolches, Gadgets, Verz, Constellars, etc. :I  All the Rank 4s!  Who cares about Big Eye.

descriptionNumber 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight EmptyRe: Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight

more_horiz
Someone used this one me. Then they Barian Forced it up to the bigger version and stole my monsters. Luckily I had Chaos Sorcerer :I.

descriptionNumber 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight EmptyRe: Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Someone used this one me. Then they Barian Forced it up to the bigger version and stole my monsters. Luckily I had Chaos Sorcerer :I.
There's a bigger version? Oh Shit God save mortals, I'm going ham.

more_horiz
Another OP card. Good job KONAMI.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Alikaey wrote:
There's a bigger version? Oh **** God save mortals, I'm going ham.

Yes, there is. I call it Batman.

Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight 300px-NumberC101SilentHonorsDarkKnight-LVAL-JP-OP
3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while it has Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, then gain Life Points equal to its original ATK. It cannot attack this turn. You must have "Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight" in your Graveyard to activate and to resolve this effect.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
XraishionX wrote:
Alikaey wrote:
There's a bigger version? Oh ****  God save mortals, I'm going ham.

Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight 300px-NumberC101SilentHonorsDarkKnight-LVAL-JP-OP

3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; attach it to this card as an Xyz Material. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while it has Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, then gain Life Points equal to its original ATK. It cannot attack this turn. You must have "Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight" in your Graveyard to activate and to resolve this effect.

Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight 300px-DDCrow-RYMP-EN-SR-1E

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Alikaey wrote:
XraishionX wrote:
Alikaey wrote:
There's a bigger version? Oh ****  God save mortals, I'm going ham.

3 Level 5 monsters

Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight 300px-DDCrow-RYMP-EN-SR-1E