Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive Empty[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive

more_horiz

Number 78: Number Archive

[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive Latest?cb=20160513155533

2 Level 1 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, also your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your Extra Deck, and if it is a "Number" monster with "Number 1" through "Number 99" in its name, Special Summon it from your Extra Deck, by using this face-up card you control as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During the End Phase, banish the face-up monster Special Summoned by this effect.

It also summons SNo. CNo. between 1 e 99.

Last edited by Jv on Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive EmptyRe: [CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive

more_horiz
Eh i dont really see that being too good. But i guess you could summon out some powerful numbers...I guess.

description[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive EmptyRe: [CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive

more_horiz
I can see someone making a otk deck with this card. Well it's nice to see its 3 level 1s so its not gonna be that easy to pull it off.

more_horiz
There are still 3 Unknown numbers in the Set, so 1 of them will be OP and a valid target for this.

more_horiz
its all luck but it can b too op lol, too bad it cant bring out OBA HANDOREDO NANBAZU

more_horiz
Fixed:

It's "2 Level 1 Monsters".

Not 3.

[CPF1] Number 78: Number Archive Latest?cb=20160513155533

more_horiz
So this basically summons other numbers and then banishes them?

more_horiz
Number 24 says hi and says: flip myself with my own effect.

more_horiz
just make sure you have all OP No. is your extra since its random

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply