Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

3rd Generation Assistant Trio

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
TDS
Nuran
jjh927
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
Ezekeil
Skitoritto
Whatup Nab
Endless Sorcerer
BlackWarGreymon
Zeox
15 posters

description3rd Generation Assistant Trio - Page 2 Empty3rd Generation Assistant Trio

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello DA, I would like to introduce to you the 3rd Generation Assistant Trio. I know it won't be as epic as the days of the first assistant trio with me and spade (And that 3rd guy), but bare with them.

The Assistant Trio is now:

Leader: Ezekeil Del Arco Iris (Rainbow)
TDS Del Oscuro (Darkness)
Skitnica Del Bufon (Jester)

(Titles are temporary and may be changed by the current leader of the assistant trio)

Now remember the rules for the assistant trio guys

1: When all 3 members of the assistant trio are on at the same time, the assistant trio opening must be done where each member states there title, then the leader will say "and together we are, THE ASSISTANT TRIO!!"

Example:
Ezekeil: "Yo Soy Ezekeil Del Arco Iris"
TDS: "Yo Soy TDS Del Oscuro"
Skitnica: "Yo Soy TDS Del Bufon
Ezekeil: "AND TOGETHER WE ARE, THE ASSISTANT TRIO!!!!"

Rule 2: Stay Awesome. If you awesomeness drops below a certain level, you risk expulsion from the trio.

Rule 3: Failure to participate in the assistant trio opening means expulsion from the trio and possible demotion from assistant rank. (I can do that...... not really

Rule 4: All assistant trio titles must be spanish. cuz cool.

Well congrats.

description3rd Generation Assistant Trio - Page 2 EmptyRe: 3rd Generation Assistant Trio

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
You two are slow on the response time is why >.> lol

See if we had the Dorm Leader Trio we would get it right 100% of the time first time

description3rd Generation Assistant Trio - Page 2 EmptyRe: 3rd Generation Assistant Trio

more_horiz
Make one.

Use french.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Make one.

Use french.

Can't Skit is a traitor before we even begin 3rd Generation Assistant Trio - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Salad Eater wrote:
Can't Skit is a traitor before we even begin
I can't be part of 2 trios now can i ?

more_horiz
That would be a sextet then. I wanted a trio.

more_horiz
Zane isn't using the chatbox >_> .

more_horiz
Skit wrote:
Zane isn't using the chatbox >_> .

Zane isn't a traitor off the bat

more_horiz
We don't need a dorm leader trio. Lol.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
We don't need a dorm leader trio. Lol.

We do D:

more_horiz
Ah, humans and their need to be part of something... our race sucks !

more_horiz
See. We don't need it.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
See. We don't need it.

That means he loves it. Do it

more_horiz
I think this is approaching the level of absurdity that was J. O. Y.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:

I just wanted attention...

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
Hm... Time to ask Ali where he got the banners.

more_horiz
J.O.Y lives he just doesnt know about it...But make a trio we'll have wars for this ;d

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
J.O.Y lives he just doesnt know about it...But make a trio we'll have wars for this ;d

I just want a trio but Skit to not be traitor

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply