Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Arc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Ezekeil
faervel
dubina
BlackWarGreymon
TDS
Frisky Badger
Centrik
Heatnix
JudgmentDuelist
13 posters

descriptionArc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyArc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh!

more_horiz
So, for those who didin't know: Arc-V is 5th Yu-Gi-Oh! and will be released next Spring in Japan. There are a lot of new things like Superior cards Superior cards are monsters with red templates, they are located in Extra deck and they are like Burst evolution in Digimon. Artwork is all over the card which makes them look like Ex Pokemon cards.
Explaination: You have Dark Magician on your side of the field and you have Superior Dark Magician in your extra, you can "upgrade" DM into SDM. Also, Superior Summons aren't counted as Summons!! You can't activate bottomless, Solemn etc.
Also, there is a trailer for the new anime: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/

I want to know what do you ppl think about Arc-V

descriptionArc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyRe: Arc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh!

more_horiz
Superior cards... extra deck... not counting as summons...

That's it. It's dead.

descriptionArc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyRe: Arc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh!

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:

That's it. It's dead.

I think that Yu-Gi-Oh! is making a huge restart in the way Yu-Gi-Oh! is played. I only hope that skill will be the thing that matters, not luck.

more_horiz
Just in time I decide to quit the game.

more_horiz
JudgmentDuelist wrote:
Heatnix wrote:

That's it. It's dead.
I think that Yu-Gi-Oh! is making a huge restart in the way Yu-Gi-Oh! is played. I only hope that skill will be the thing that matters, not luck.
but then you won't have any excuses for losing.

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVdJ2EXfxlM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrfnNPLMIHZI-wDupFVPcBA

This, first look at the Anime, I personally might quit the game lol, but eh who know's, btw only some cards will get Superior Abilities, not all of them.

more_horiz
I personally like it.

more_horiz
sounds fucking stupid

more_horiz
I was watching that trailer and realised that Yuma and this new guy have a lot of things in common. I mean, they both have necklace and a they look similiar. Also, it was shown from inside of it- it has a giant something inside. I mean, looks like the thing from Yuma's necklace. Also, by looking at that new guy, it's easy to notice that he looks like he's a child of Yuma and Kotori. This is just guessing, but I think I'm right.

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVdJ2EXfxlM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrfnNPLMIHZI-wDupFVPcBA

This, first look at the Anime, I personally might quit the game lol, but eh who know's, btw only some cards will get Superior Abilities, not all of them.

lol watching the anime is harmless and its not related to the game lol. so not need to be in a hurry yet.

more_horiz
Didn't we have enough from cards that are immune to level limit and gravity bond?

more_horiz
New kind of summon...
New versions of monsters...

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Heat was even better, Skar. He even predicted that there would be monsters which depended on S/T Zone.

more_horiz
there might be a new rchetype for that like.... as long as this field spell remains face-up on the field you can treat your s/t zone as monster zone

more_horiz
We have Artifacts ._.

more_horiz
Artifacts are gonna be fun. If they prove to be good, I'll probably end up building them IRL.

more_horiz
This is i quit this game, KONAMI failed to keep it entertaining.

more_horiz
I've been looking about for actual proof of this and I honestly can't find any. Could you link me where the original source of this information was from?

more_horiz
I think my report helps.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
I've been looking about for actual proof of this and I honestly can't find any. Could you link me where the original source of this information was from?

Just google "Superior Cards Yugioh".

more_horiz
I really believe that the new guy is related to Yuma. They have a lot of things in common, like they both have giant somethings in their necklace. New necklace looks like Utopia, too.

more_horiz
source wrote:
Yugioh Arc V introduces " Superior Cards! ". These are red plated cards that unlike Synchros and Exceeds, Superior Cards has nothing to do with monster's levels. Superior Cards are just like the Burst Mode in Digimon or Mega Evolution in Pokemon XY. These cards has no levels nor ranks but gets an additional power ups! This Power Up is what we are going to call " Enhanced Ability " that is written in replace of the card's lores/effects. In short, it changes the monster's effect!

• How does Superior Cards looks like?

>> Superior Cards are red plated cards that are going to place in our Extra deck zone. They are the Mega Evolution of our monsters. However, only selected monsters receieved Superior Form as of now. The Artwork in a Superior Card covers the entire body/border of the card. Yeah, pretty much like Pokemon Ex Card huh? Thats not all, Monsters in Superior Form all received an additonal 1000 points in their Attacks and Deffense stats.

• Can all type of monsters receive a Superior Form?

>> Yes, wether its a normals, effects, fusions, synchros, rituals or exceeds/xyz can undergo superior change. It depends if those monsters have an available Superior Form.

• How can we play the Superior Cards?

>> It is just very simple, you just put the Superior Card on top of your monster. Let say, you have a Dark Magician and you have a Superior Dark Magician in your Extra deck, you simply put the Superior Dark Magician on top of your regular Dark Magician. Superior Change is NOT treated as "summoning". Hence, your opponent cannot negate your monster while undergoing in Superior Change.

That means in the new anime we can see the come-back of fusion and synchro monsters. But the source isn't 100% verifed so this still isn't sure.

more_horiz
Too lazy to edit the post.
I've also heard a rumor that the extra side deck will have 5 more spaces, which sounds actually logical due to the superior cards.

more_horiz
Lol 5th generation of hair of absolute randomness Arc-V The new generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! 3974120512

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Too lazy to edit the post.
I've also heard a rumor that the extra side deck will have 5 more spaces, which sounds actually logical due to the superior cards.

Also, as you can see in the trailer, the guy that looks like Silent Magician has a Duel Disk with 15 places for cards. I'm not sure what does that mean, but I would like to see what can they do with CG we all love and play.

more_horiz
I am pretty much sure that it is just a monster. After all the Duel Disk on main character seemed all normal.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
source wrote:
Yugioh Arc V introduces " Superior Cards! ". These are red plated cards that unlike Synchros and Exceeds, Superior Cards has nothing to do with monster's levels. Superior Cards are just like the Burst Mode in Digimon or Mega Evolution in Pokemon XY. These cards has no levels nor ranks but gets an additional power ups! This Power Up is what we are going to call " Enhanced Ability " that is written in replace of the card's lores/effects. In short, it changes the monster's effect!

• How does Superior Cards looks like?

>> Superior Cards are red plated cards that are going to place in our Extra deck zone. They are the Mega Evolution of our monsters. However, only selected monsters receieved Superior Form as of now. The Artwork in a Superior Card covers the entire body/border of the card. Yeah, pretty much like Pokemon Ex Card huh? Thats not all, Monsters in Superior Form all received an additonal 1000 points in their Attacks and Deffense stats.

• Can all type of monsters receive a Superior Form?

>> Yes, wether its a normals, effects, fusions, synchros, rituals or exceeds/xyz can undergo superior change. It depends if those monsters have an available Superior Form.

• How can we play the Superior Cards?

>> It is just very simple, you just put the Superior Card on top of your monster. Let say, you have a Dark Magician and you have a Superior Dark Magician in your Extra deck, you simply put the Superior Dark Magician on top of your regular Dark Magician. Superior Change is NOT treated as "summoning". Hence, your opponent cannot negate your monster while undergoing in Superior Change.

That means in the new anime we can see the come-back of fusion and synchro monsters. But the source isn't 100% verifed so this still isn't sure.

That's the only source? And it's not verified? Anything with grammar as poor as this is untrustworthy. I won't believe anything anyone says about this new type of card till it comes from Konami. This discussion is like discussing a speculatory banlist, and there is no point in it until we see what the cards are actually like.

more_horiz
Superior Dark Paladin here we come XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply