Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
LòKóS
MC Bonez
Train Heartnet
Linda-Senpai
Gremlin
FluffyTots
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
Dame Tsuna
Naito Raizu
Vector
15 posters

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now - Page 2 EmptyPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yoshi makes another off-topic game. Yay. :D

Title says it all

Ex for a user who would post about me:

I wonder when the Pro decklists will back back so i can netdeck more

Let's get started

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
This place sucks . why am i here ?

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
Be aware I am yugaslavian!

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Be aware I am yugaslavian!
That true Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now - Page 2 630931481.
OT:
Spam , Spam , Spam .. can't get enough of spam :O .

more_horiz
I want to bang Miley Cyrus

more_horiz
I want to beat Skitnica -_- !

more_horiz
"BANG! You're dead"

more_horiz
"Look at me, I'm wearing fluffy clothes and one too many belts even though I'm supposed to be a cat! I don't look at the camera because it makes me look cool."

I couldn't resist lol

more_horiz
PWOTAGANIIIIIIIIIIISTS!

more_horiz
(~-,-)~ I need more of this shit (~-,-)~ .

more_horiz
I ma so noob that I actually play good!

more_horiz
You son of a Latvian , you know me so well :d .
OT :
"I'm to lazy to do favor for a friend , unless he gives me some internet money"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply