Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
LòKóS
MC Bonez
Train Heartnet
Linda-Senpai
Gremlin
FluffyTots
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
Dame Tsuna
Naito Raizu
Vector
15 posters

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now EmptyPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
Yoshi makes another off-topic game. Yay. :D

Title says it all

Ex for a user who would post about me:

I wonder when the Pro decklists will back back so i can netdeck more

Let's get started

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now EmptyRe: Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
I wonder if he knows that Pro Decklists are now open for submissions, and we're just waiting for people to do that.

descriptionPost what you think the above user is thinkig right now EmptyRe: Post what you think the above user is thinkig right now

more_horiz
Thinking about what he just wrote

more_horiz
"What the f**k is pro decklist , do you eat it ? "
~Baka Naruto

more_horiz
DNF is better than here.

more_horiz
Man that fluffy is so sexy.

more_horiz
"I hope noone figures out that my overly confident attitude is just to mask all my insecurities"

it just got real

more_horiz
"I can't decide who to hate."

more_horiz
who should I be nice to next?

more_horiz
"Where should N go next in my fanfic?"

more_horiz
Man I can only think of 1093308459185902845902736745928759523 ways that Naruto Uzumaki is better then me..

more_horiz
I wonder what's going to happen in the next episode of (insert anime here)?

more_horiz
I wonder if I'll get 100+ rep if I keep being a nice guy

more_horiz
I wonder if the boy in my avatar is a rip off of Staz Charlie Blood

more_horiz
I want Naurto's D

more_horiz
I wanna get raped
- N

more_horiz
I wanna get laid 
  ~B**a Naruto

more_horiz
What are you looking at, I am just jerking off.
~ Skitnica

more_horiz
Where can I be ban-mad next?

more_horiz
Who will be the next new guy so I can go bot on him/her.
-Raish

more_horiz
I wonder when Raishion will try his deck shop again so I can post a ridiculous deck order.

more_horiz
I am XraishionX Spam bot 2013. Boop.

more_horiz
~ I am lazy and you know it

more_horiz
I think I am too cool for this place yet I keep coming back to it

more_horiz
I am not a sad panda but lets make everybody think that I am!

more_horiz
Where are all the dounts

more_horiz
How about holding my gun in weird way

more_horiz
How do you shoot a gun with your trigger

more_horiz
I wonder how many perverted avatars and signatures I can get away with on this academy.

more_horiz
I'm just too cool to be doing anything else

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply