Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Anzo
Nite Shade
BERKAY
tripled
Maxi50
NostalgicPop
addniim
Tyranno Hassleberry
MUFC
Kira Amadeus
Sam
15 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space

more_horiz
Hi Guys How u All Doin Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space Icon_razz

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond
Over Time and Space should show all 3 main protagonists (Yugi Muto,
Jaden Yuki and Yusei Fudo) from the whole Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Not much is
yet known about the plot but the main villain is a turbo duelists named
Paradox.

The movie should be released in early spring 2010

Some of the trailers Ive found so far:

So... all 3 in one movie, thats
definitely gonna be SOME fun! I wonder what the age difference is gonna
be and if they will show Seto as well. I just hope they wont make Yugi
or Jaden to turbo duel cause thats gonna be like... meh xD

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space

more_horiz
It will be great i'm pretty sure there won't be any turbo duels Razz since the age between the main characters deiffers pretty much i think the'll go like in a time tourny with all the main characters and enemies

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Fusion Ultra! Bond Over Time and Space

more_horiz
This will be cool...i cant wait :D

more_horiz
Lol yeah ur right kira xD but hey imagine that yugi play turbo duel lol !! or jaden Razz

Yeah I cant wait Either xD

Thx 4 ur comments Wink

more_horiz
this is awesome movie ......

more_horiz
good video, thank you

more_horiz
really looking forward to it : )

more_horiz
cant wait

more_horiz
i think it will be awswome

more_horiz
When it'll be released?

more_horiz
Any1 knows a link where to download that?

more_horiz
I'm still searching it to watch. Sad

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:
When it'll be released?

@Sam :The movie should be released in early spring 2010

we all still waiting >_>

more_horiz
XD the movie was already released, to see in english we have to wait until 2011 and please dont talk to say things that you dont even know

more_horiz
Just wait 21st February Smile I'm eally excited :DD:D: Esspecially Jaden and Yusei's meet :D

more_horiz
are there new about that movie now ?

more_horiz
It released in Japan and US but there is no DVD for it yet.

more_horiz
:D :D :D :D :D

more_horiz
kamkam2007 wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D

And what is that supposed to mean, emoticon only post is considerate as spam, so do not do it again. Next time i will have to officially worn you.

~ The Movie was way too short

more_horiz
yea and story is like lol. they should have figured out something more cool like time machine or so not some space traveling crimson dragon ._.

Fudo finished his move saying like :S sorry i did my best lol, jaden is brainless (but he can duel -.-) and yugi did it like a real king he was the only one that made paradox do that *scared* face and he was the one who returned stardust to jusei who was desperate without it.

King of Games is da best !

I think I will make a Dark Magician deck (again and again i do it every format)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply