Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard Of The Week #10  EmptyCard Of The Week #10

more_horiz
Card Of The Week #10  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy5xAsvuGdfbG8jSX9DugSdYZcJeM_MMrY2-3KIAcbNBTSB0wUQA

Okay, this is the first CoTW that we are talking about a card that isn't English released yet. But that doesn't matter because it's the most hyped up card yet. Want to know why? Well read on and I'll tell you all about it.

Light Attributed/Spellcaster/tuner, Level 1 0 ATK/0 DEF,

Effect: When this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate that attack, and if you do, change this card's battle position, then you can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
When this face-up card on the field is targeted by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
You can only use 1 "Blue-Eyed Maiden" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

One word describes Blue-eyed Maiden, and that's OVERPOWERED! Like honestly we can all agree that this card is unbelievable. A puny 0ATK monster capable of summoning the most iconic dragon in Yu-Gi-Oh easily. It can negate any attack and summon a blue eyes, if it's targeted, it can summon blue eyes as well. It's such an amazing card and people have already used it with spellbooks by using Spellbook of Judgment and of course Maiden is a spellcaster, it can be Special Summoned by Judgment. This card is unbelievable and has very few weaknesses.

First off, the effect says when this card is targeted. So cards that don't target like Spellbook of Fate and Mist Wurm get around Maiden. Dark Hole works as well. And this section of the CoTW is short because like I said, Maiden has very few weaknesses.

So if you want to discuss Blue-Eyed Maiden more, please leave a post down below. And until next week everyone, see ya.

descriptionCard Of The Week #10  EmptyRe: Card Of The Week #10

more_horiz
is really powerful if u want to make a blue eye deck

more_horiz
lazerman123 wrote:
is really powerful if u want to make a blue eye deck

Course it is.  It searches out Blue-Eyes better than White Stone of Legend can.

more_horiz
A pro card. I'm a hater of meta 1 decks so I feel refreshed when i battle Blue-eyes in rated now ;D

more_horiz
Of course nice effect, but probably limited or semi-limited at the next ban list coming after the TCG release.

more_horiz
Drakhan wrote:
Of course nice effect, but probably limited or semi-limited at the next ban list coming after the TCG release.

Honestly, probably not.  Konami usually hits cards that support the decks that recently have been topping the big events.  They also probably wouldn't hit it because they'd want Blue-Eyes to be a living deck, otherwise the release of this card is pointless.

more_horiz
If they hit this, and don't hit spellbooks and e-dragz I'm going to cry and quit YGO

more_horiz
Prophecy Blue-Eyes have been topping OCG lately. Crazy shit. Hell even some OCG E-Drags are teching Maiden.

more_horiz
That's why they will probably hit spellbooks, not maiden

more_horiz
This card is insane !
I just love using Power Wand with it :3.

more_horiz
Just to say : wait & see !

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply