Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard Of The Week #9 EmptyCard Of The Week #9

more_horiz
Card Of The Week #9 YU_PHSWEN083

Level 3/Earth Attribute 1400ATK/600DEF Beast-Warrior/Effect

During either player's turn: You can target 1 "Wind-Up" monster you control; banish it until your next Standby Phase. This effect can be used only once while this card is face-up on the field.

Ah Wind-up Rabbit, one of the most expensive cards ever turned into one of the most cheapest. This card was only in the set Photon Shockwave and only came in Secret Rare, making it very valuable. Photon Shockwave was a great set for Secret rares, it included Evolsaurs Laggia and Dolkka and Wind-up Zenmaines. It wasn't until the release of the Heroic Champion - Excalibur tin that Wind-up Rabbit's price, dropped to the floor. Going from an amazing value of 60-80 dollars, to about 2-3 dollars. Now that we know the history of Rabbit, let's talk more about the card itself. If you want a monster that simply is the hardest thing to kill, then Wind-up Rabbit is a great candidate. The best thing about Wind-up Rabbit is its effect. "During either player's turn:" Meaning it's a quick effect and can be used at mostly anytime. Basically, anytime Wind-up rabbit comes onto the field, if a spell speed 3 trap isn't used to stop it, it can banish itself and save it. An even greater thing about this effect is when it comes back, it's not a summon so cards like Solemn Judgment can't be used. Wind-up Rabbit is an ultimate stall card and can be used in other decks and not just Wind-ups.

If you liked this CoTW, please post saying you like it. Also, leave a post telling me what card should be next week  on CoTW. Till next time guys, see ya.

descriptionCard Of The Week #9 EmptyRe: Card Of The Week #9

more_horiz
I believe this guy is used in Chain Beat.  Explain what that is? :I

more_horiz
Ask ALu, he uses Chain beat a lot.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply