Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCard of The Week #5 EmptyCard of The Week #5

more_horiz
CoTW #5: Gishki Zielgigas

Card of The Week #5 300px-GishkiZielgigas-DT07-EN-DSPR-DT

Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Gishki" Ritual Spell Card. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; draw 1 card and reveal it, then, if it was a "Gishki" monster, shuffle 1 card from the field into the Deck.

Today's card is Gishki Zielgigas. This card is really powerful which also explains why a lot of Gishki decks are built around it, now that Gustkraken is limited. Firstly, it's effect is already amazing; it can potentially +2 and is a guaranteed +1. It also has a great stats: 3200 ATK are not seen a lot in the current Meta apart from The Shining. His defense (0DEF) also is very usefull as it allows this card to be searched not only by Gishki Vision, but also by Gishki Abyss.
Since it is a Ritual Monster, paying tribute equaling 10 Stars is a lot, but Gishkis have a way of getting around that: Vision and Shadow can be used as the entire tribute, making this card easily summonable with a Diva or Salvage play. Another great thing about this card is, that if you have 2 copies on the field (which is not as hard to do as it may seem) you can clear your opponent's field with it's effect and attack wtih both, then overlay vor Gustav Max and inflict 2000 more Damage. This allows you to OTK quite easily and with the draws still leaves you with enough recources in case the combo is interrupted by youy opponent.
You should watch out with this guy's effect though, as it will make you shuffle back one of your cards, if you happen to draw a Gishki monster while your opponent's field is empty.

descriptionCard of The Week #5 EmptyRe: Card of The Week #5

more_horiz
Me so like this Smile

more_horiz
Oh, how I love using this card. I'm actually trying to build a Gishki deck in real life. Just need to finish getting all the cards before this is released.

Epic card, great for OTK'ing the opponent and making them rage, and says "Ha." to Stardust/Zenmaines.

Finding ways to fix the top card of your deck just makes this broken.

more_horiz
I praise this card. XD

My main Deck is Zeal Gishki OTK. Card of The Week #5 3276957130

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
I praise this card. XD

Have any idea for Zeal GIshki OTK? The deck looks tough.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
I praise this card. XD

Have any idea for Zeal GIshki OTK? The deck looks tough.

Google it, the deck is boss.

Evilswarm and thunder king are the worst match-up.

more_horiz
I love this card! Just want to say that Zeal is never a +2. He is a 0 automatically, assuming you discarded a ritual for his summon, and a +1 if you draw a Gishki monster with his effect.

I have a very successful deck built around him that I've been using for a quite a number of months, won many a BA, team war duels, and events with it. I can't wait till it's out in TCG.

more_horiz
Sabbaticus wrote:
I love this card! Just want to say that Zeal is never a +2. He is a 0 automatically, assuming you discarded a ritual for his summon, and a +1 if you draw a Gishki monster with his effect.

I have a very successful deck built around him that I've been using for a quite a number of months, won many a BA, team war duels, and events with it. I can't wait till it's out in TCG.

Agreed. BTW your avatar is sick!

more_horiz
Dude even though this card looks aswome I wouldn't use it.I don't like relying on a single spell card to sumon a cart.I prefere synchro and XYZ monsters Laughing

more_horiz
kriminal wrote:
Dude even though this card looks aswome I wouldn't use it.I don't like relying on a single spell card to sumon a cart.I prefere synchro and XYZ monsters Laughing

Fail...Gishki Shadow can help searching the Spell Card really fast also Vision can also search the ritual monster. And almost the rest gishki can help search for the Shadow and Vision. So Ritual Summon is no big deal in this archetype. Nvm that's just your personal hobby.

more_horiz
I'm going to have to try the Gishki's now. I have a few idea for an OTK with this already xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply