Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDeck guide suggestion EmptyDeck guide suggestion

more_horiz
We shoudl update old deck guides in the article library instead of makin new ones, in order to help noobs even like 1 year from now.

Also, I've compiled all deck tyoes that do not have a guide (prepare to have ur eyes burned Deck guide suggestion 1151057309 )

Spoiler :

actually, i lied these are just SOME of the deck guides teachers should do

Also, i'd recommned doind more guides from Tier 1.5 (if ur not doin meta) then work ur way down til u get to to the more Rogue decks like Heraldic beasts

descriptionDeck guide suggestion EmptyRe: Deck guide suggestion

more_horiz
We've received many several requests and we promised we'll try to do something about it once everyone - mainly teachers - are done with their exams.

more_horiz
thx, ut dunt lock this topic. I want it to be sort of a reference list for deck guides.

more_horiz
It's pretty much impossible to make a deck guide for EVERY archetype in ygo. 

Meta and the decks that teachers use regularly are usually decks that get covered. That and interesting decks in OCG Land.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
It's pretty much impossible to make a deck guide for EVERY archetype in ygo. 

they are not deck guides, more like deck profiles, with a briefing of suggestions to modify the deck.

more_horiz
Even with that, you would have to go through for every deck. Doing just popular/fun decks will be enough.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Even with that, you would have to go through for every deck. Doing just popular/fun decks will be enough.

If you mean fun decks as in underused ones, thats the whole point of the suggestion. Besides, its summer, so we have plenty of time to do like 2-3 decks a week. I'm not talking bout otherwise unworkable hybrid decks/deck variants that would not be successful except by an expert.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply