Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhen the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion  EmptyWhen the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion

more_horiz
*** Note, I posted this guide on the DN forums and Pojo, but got little to no replies. So I am copy and pasting it here to see if I can get any attention to this archetype.

When the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion  300px-Allycollaboration_copy

1. Intro

The Allies of justice is quite the unique archetype. The archetype consists of dark machines who have 1 thing in mind: the destruction of light monsters. The Allies of Justice were actually made to fight the Worms, but they also kill Agents and Lightsworn; and in a format with plenty of duelists running LIGHT - heavy decks, AOJ could become a fairly decent anti-metaish archetype. With this archetype you can go 2 routes: Face only light decks, or use DNA transplant so that you can use your anti-light effects against ANY deck. Unfortunately these guys see little to no play; so hopefully I can change that by making this guide.

2. Meet your army!

Spoiler :

3. Your support - The allies of the allies

Spoiler :

4. The deck, made by yours truly.

Spoiler :

5. Closing

Hey look I am finally done with this! Hopefully this will cause people to realize the potential in this archetype and start giving these guys some attention. Now go ahead and make suggestions on how I can improve this, post your own decklists, or simply discuss this archetype. And please do not bother commenting on this article if you did not fully read it.

descriptionWhen the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion  EmptyRe: When the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion

more_horiz
Waitwaitwait.. are you telling me that this deck can destroy lightsworns? I think not...
Since ryko vs. Catastor = Ryko gets effect... no matter what I think lightsworns would still win...

descriptionWhen the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion  EmptyRe: When the Dark overcomes the light - AOJ deck guide & discussion

more_horiz
nah allys aren't really a big of a deal of a deck especially on this format where it focus too much on exceeds. heavy storms, 3 mst, etc etc. yeah like i said it really isnt that great of a deck.

more_horiz
i don't know any one who plays 3 mst and heavy lol. just cause it's there doesn't mean you need to use 3 mst, but yeah it sure fixed the back-row problems of last format >_<. i just realized you pic is of chibi e-heroes lol awesome XD

more_horiz
Pardon me, but last I checked you needed to be part of the article team to post articles on DA unless you have permission of an admin.

more_horiz
This will be moved until he becomes part of the article team.

more_horiz
You mean "Locked" ._.

more_horiz
No I give im some time to read about his topic being moved and then i'll move it to archive, and of course its locked, I don't even have to mention that, the red X tells it from itself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum