Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPiranha Army OTK EmptyPiranha Army OTK

more_horiz
i read that on some forum its a good combo actually
needed cards:
-Piranha Army
-Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce
-Shooting Star Bow - Ceal
-Reverse Trap

thats how its done (although i see its pretty obvious):
- equip piranha army with both Ceal and Tryce now piranha can attack your opponent's LP directly and can attack twice but at cost of 1500 of its atk.then activate reverse trap to make the cost of -1500 atk a +1500 atk.
- since the atk of piranha army is 800 then its atk becomes 2300 and it can atk your opp twice so it can do dmg to 4600 and its own eff is doubling any dmg u did to ur opp directly so it does a dmg of 9200 LP.

descriptionPiranha Army OTK EmptyRe: Piranha Army OTK

more_horiz
It's a good combo, but with a few problems.
1. Opponent can Solemn Reverse Trap to end you with a 0 ATK monster that you wasted 2 extra cards creating.
2. Mirror Force, Threatening Roar, and Waboku all stop you.
3. Outside of this combo, all of those cards are weak as hell. They only are good if you have all of them together.
4. If the combo fails by any means you've probably given yourself a -2 or -3 card disadvantage.
Still, it's a good combo and if all works out ok then you will OTK your opponent.

more_horiz
well for 1 and 2 as i said before clearing field is not a problem but it will require more cards and yes if the combo failed it gives you a beautiful -3 disadvantage but still it has a high probability of success plus all cards in this combo are not limited/semi or forbidd so thats an advantage in that combo

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply