Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI have a problem with this (report) EmptyI have a problem with this (report)

more_horiz
I have a problem with this (report) Untitl11There is a teacher here calling me by the name of some troll on dueling network without any visible proof, then he says i'm stalking him. I have a problem with this. I hope that action will be taken as i am EXTREMELY offended to be treated like this. I tried to pm the guy, and of course, he ignores them.

descriptionI have a problem with this (report) EmptyRe: I have a problem with this (report)

more_horiz
this could be a problem anyways should pm a admin instead of doing this to avoid spams

descriptionI have a problem with this (report) EmptyRe: I have a problem with this (report)

more_horiz
Sounds like you're trolling... xD why would you have a problem if you weren't. instead you're here posting this for every one to see to try and get him banned Razz

If some one called me a stalker/troll i wouldn't be this offended.

I suggest you just live and let live =)

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
Sounds like you're trolling... xD why would you have a problem if you weren't. instead you're here posting this for every one to see to try and get him banned Razz

If some one called me a stalker/troll i wouldn't be this offended.

I suggest you just live and let live =)
Well, we all have our own perspectives. It's just the fact that this bias could negatively effect me in future, like in lessons for example. I just had to get this off my chest.

The ironic fact is, HE sometimes follows me around on dn and bans me.

more_horiz
1. You cannot be offended because you are the one that offends people around.

2. You are the one stalking vantagesp.

3. You are smokay.

4. Duel Academy does not need a proof since its Chuck Norris approved and it always sees what you do, but to keep our members entertained as they are watching this show it will reveal your registering email address: smokayfag@yahoo.com.

5. Duel Academy asks you, do you still think you know nothing about any smokay?

6. Number 5 was a rhetorical question and does not need an answer.

7. You may have problems with Duel Academy but Duel Academy has no problems with you.

8. Duel Academy is calm about this topic and only action it will take is to lock it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum