Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Report Button

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
FSG
Anzo
Amy Kool
The_Nameless
Alikaey
girlchan
Linda-Senpai
Dex
12 posters

descriptionReport Button EmptyReport Button

more_horiz
I was reading some posts today and came across another member calling another member a ****ing ****. I was going to report this person however, there is no report button. All forumotion forums have this feature yet DA does not use it. I think it would be wise to start some sort of community watch that utilizes this feature.

descriptionReport Button EmptyRe: Report Button

more_horiz
Mods should be active enough to find bad posts on their own, but ya that'd be nice addition

more_horiz
Yeah, I've reported this person before with multiple screenshots, and still no warnings, not counting the other instances when this person, or any person rather has received no warnings for these things either on the forums or in chat. I would say that it's more of a matter of negligence as opposed to favoritism, being that I've seen some people receive warnings whereas other have not for the same things, despite being reported.

more_horiz
That would be nice. Something like the Quiz button that allows you to post in a thread within the staff section and whatnot.

Now we just need someone to code it. (Amy.)

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
That would be nice. Something like the Quiz button that allows you to post in a thread within the staff section and whatnot.

There is already a feature for a report button. An admin just needs to enable it and pick an image for the button.

more_horiz
Dex wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

There is already a feature for a report button. An admin just needs to enable it and pick an image for the button.

Oh Shit!?

more_horiz
Could be usefull, but mostly Mods take care of it don't they? Haven't seen any assaulting/ cursing that they haven't seen (some they didn't warn for cuz you know, when some people here curse, Mods just keep their eyes closed..)

more_horiz
It was there, formerly abused very much so we cut it off at the end. I already wanted to move some features I used in DC here because its pro thing to do and I'll do it when I get time for it all, I'll add report button as well as Like button and Reputation along with points that once had no function.

more_horiz
Just PM it to an Admin, it's faster and more efficient, we'll abuse on him or her. Report Button 2184694589

more_horiz
Nooo don't add the button ! It will be the end of me and anzo ._.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Just PM it to an Admin, it's faster and more efficient, we'll abuse on him or her. Report Button 2184694589

That is neither faster, nor more efficient.

more_horiz
Edward wrote:
Nooo don't add the button ! It will be the end of me and anzo ._.

Report Button 1112170017

more_horiz
On it.

Wait, Amy does that (even though, technically, it's not strictly coding, more of modifying pre-given software).

more_horiz
Report Button H1124FEFD

more_horiz
Anzo can't do anything without me or Amy.

more_horiz
i havent seen any abuse or cussing on the forums

Report Button 1943010247

more_horiz
Staxx for Head Admin ._.

@Irate:
Report Button H813C6F40

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Really, I reported Slonaka to Anzo, and 30 seconds later he got banned from the chatbox

more_horiz
[PK] Phoenix King wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Really, I reported Slonaka to Anzo, and 30 seconds later he got banned from the chatbox

K but if you use a report button, whenever a mod reloads there page, the reported post pops up on their screen.

more_horiz
When I add report button i will test it out by reporting you being female.

more_horiz
Anyway. I saw what Dex tried to report about and it was indeed uncalled for, there should be a way to press a pressing and not take that 20 minutes to go to the ppm type in the name type the subject type the message, then wait forever to get out of the outbox

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
When I add report button i will test it out by reporting you being female.

that made me lol in rl

more_horiz
+1 good idea to report those who make bad acts :p

more_horiz
It has been enabled again.

http://www.duelacademy.net/t21899-contribution-reputation-points-report-system#197232

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply