Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Beginings Tournament (Completed)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Cardoso694
BliTz
Train
Zant
lightsworn king
PowerNova
10 posters

descriptionNew Beginings Tournament (Completed) EmptyNew Beginings Tournament (Completed)

more_horiz
New Beginnings Tournament (Complete)

Rules:
- Latest banlist is in effect.
- Duels will be a match - loser of a round will choose who goes first.
- We will use Dueling Network as our dueling system.
- All wins will be posted here along with confirmation from the oppponent/picture.

- Deck changing is allowed between matches, siding is allowed.
- All matches will be confirmed by both opponents here in this thread. Failure to do so results in double loss.

FTK, OTK, burn, mill, stall, darkworld, agents, instant win, relinquished, and macroare all banned decks from this tourney.

Prizes:
1st Place: Nova (+1200DP & Advance to Obelisk)
2nd Place: Cathy (+900DP)
34d Place: Train (+700DP)

Participants:
1. Zhant
2. Cardoso
3. Gracco
4. Cathy
5. DracoTheKing
6. Staxx
7. Loto Drandel
8. Lightsworn King
9. Train
10. Nova

Last edited by Nova on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 19 times in total

descriptionNew Beginings Tournament (Completed) EmptyRe: New Beginings Tournament (Completed)

more_horiz
of course im preliminary Razz is there an official hamachi for this?

descriptionNew Beginings Tournament (Completed) EmptyRe: New Beginings Tournament (Completed)

more_horiz
We will use the dorm's official hamachi (which I am currently making now).

more_horiz
fersure. Thanks for getting this up and running so quickly!

more_horiz
No problem. As for the preliminary matches they were both done randomly. Good luck

more_horiz
Question, I saw sometimes there are banns in certain decks. Are all deck allowed in this tourny?

more_horiz
There will be a list posted once the preliminaries are done and the rounds begin.

more_horiz
Okay Thank u

more_horiz
oh joy

me vs Nova....

yo ass is grass d00d

more_horiz
hehe we'll see bro. i'm ready to hand you an ass-whuppin anyday Twisted Evil

more_horiz
haterz!

more_horiz
meep

more_horiz
guys dont spam, this is a tournament not an off topic section so stick to the results

i think you guys can handle that much

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
guys dont spam, this is a tournament not an off topic section so stick to the results

i think you guys can handle that much

aahhh hush....

take your tampon out and chill. me and Nova, have everything under control. were the leaders of this dorm remember. Razz

c(♥️.♥️c)

love ya blitz.

more_horiz
Blitz its okay, were just having some fun. Nobody on this topic would care really, losen up. Smile

more_horiz
bump? (not everyone is in the net)

more_horiz
I see no harm in any of the posts in this thread Blitz, we all just cuttin up a little Neutral. Regardless, we'll respect your call. From here on out, posts in this thread will only contain results, all others will be treated as spam. Any problems with contacting your opponents will be sent to me via pm. Thanks

more_horiz
Cardoso 2-0

I lost both games. Hes good.

more_horiz
ye i win ty for saying im good Smile

more_horiz
Staxx has been busy with some things, so the win will go to me. Time to truly begin the tournament Twisted Evil Refer to the original post for your matchups and the deadline as well as rule changes. GL to everyone.

more_horiz
Lol Nova you just list all my decks in the ban :D

more_horiz
Refrain from posting anything other than results Cardoso.

more_horiz
I haven't seen Cathy on DN, do you know Cathy's GMT? I will edit this post with results

more_horiz
add me on DN and we can duel.

more_horiz
i'm unable to duel today due to internet problems (bad thunderstorm) but I will pm you tomorrow when i'm off work (GMT -6)

more_horiz
I haven't seen Draco the King anywhere!!! Please if any one sees him, have him message me. I even posted in his room.... I will edit/delete this post when I hear from him

more_horiz
beat zant 2-0

more_horiz
Confirmed.....i hate gladiator beast....and dueling....and myself....

more_horiz
my opponent is dead o3o

more_horiz
Deadline is approaching everyone needs to get their matches completed. First post has been updated. Train you advance due to Gracco's disqualification based on the fact of him being a Slifer now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply