Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStarter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups] EmptyStarter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups]

more_horiz
Starter Deck Tournament:

Duel Academy

Hello and welcome to the Starter Deck Tournament! For those of you who don't know when YCS are hosted along with them come alot of events and tournies. In the last YCS(Toronto) one of those events got my attention, the Starter Deck Tournament. In this tournament each competitor played the same Deck: Starter Deck: Dawn of the Xyz.

Deck Rules:

- Al the competitors will be playing the same deck : Click me for decklist

- You are allowed to make a Side Deck. In the case you do so, send me a List.

- Extra deck must remain intact.(Means you can't add any card except what it is already in the Starter Deck)

- September 2011 Ban list is in effect.

Other Rules:

- All duels are match duels. You will play best 2 out of 3 and are allowed to use your side deck after the 1st and 2nd games. It is grounds for disqualification other than those in your submitted list.

- Please keep in mind that there are penalties in DA tournies if you become inactive mid-tournie without warning the tournie host. So just know if you're going to be inactive at some point, make sure you contact me or post it so you don't get penalized and so the tournie doesn't held up.

- I'll be accepting 16 players for this tournament so far, I do have the right to arbitrarly choose the participants.

Please include the following information in your registration:

DN Name:
Hamachi Name(If you have one):
Time Zone:

Time Zones will not factor into pairings. They will be displayed next to your name to make it easier for you to find good times to contact and duel with your opponents.

Registration will remain open until Friday, September 30.

Prizes:

1st Place: 2500 DP + Medal + Userbar + Title + Dorm Upgrade
2nd Place: 1000 DP + Userbar
3rd Place: 500 DP

descriptionStarter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups] EmptyRe: Starter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups]

more_horiz
DN Name:Tweedledum
Hamachi Name:Yukio
GMT:GMT +3
PS:I wil be tested in tommorow so until friday I already be tested

descriptionStarter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups] EmptyRe: Starter Deck Tournament DA [Sign-ups]

more_horiz
DN Name: D.D._Hunter
Ham Name: D.D._Hunter
GMT:-5

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum