Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBurning Fighting Spirit EmptyBurning Fighting Spirit

more_horiz
Equip this card to a monster you control. If your opponent controls a monster whose ATK is higher than the original ATK of the equipped monster, then the equipped monster's ATK becomes equal to double its original ATK during the Damage Step only.(Wikia version)

Equip this card to a monster you control. If the equipped monster battles a monster while your opponent controls a monster whose ATK is higher than its original ATK, double the equipped monster's original ATK during the Damage Step only.(dueling Network Version)

which one is right? The first one Megamorphs anything as long as it's hitting something when they've got something bigger, the second can be interperated as "If the equiped monster battles a monster who's att is higher than it's original attack, double the equiped monsters att". Does "It" refer to the battled monster or should I have won a certain game?

descriptionBurning Fighting Spirit EmptyRe: Burning Fighting Spirit

more_horiz
I think the card is not released in the TCG yet or radder it's an anime only card (not sure for both the statements). Second you shouldn't believe what the effects of the cards are from games because they can have a lot of wrong effects and I do not know if the yugioh wikia had a wrong effect on it before, so it's safe to assume that thats the right effect of the card. And both card effects do the same, as long as there is a monster on your opponents field that has higher ATK then the original attack of the equipped monster on your side of the field it will double it's original ATK points during the damage step only.

more_horiz
That's what I thought as well, but u never know. And it is already confirmed in Photon Shockwave to answer the "Anime only" thing. Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply