Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Perfect World Online

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Unkown
Ace2
Sergiu
Kira Amadeus
Nina Williams
Dante
doomthrust
11 posters

descriptionPerfect World Online EmptyPerfect World Online

more_horiz
About: Perfect World is an MMORPG developed by Beijing Perfect World. It has been released in several different areas in different versions already. The Malaysian version has now been released worldwide in an English-language format. Perfect World International, the official English version of the game, opened its teaser site on July 15th, 2008, and launched its closed beta August 19th, 2008. The open beta began on September 2nd, 2008. The International Version is specifically built to accommodate North America, Europe, and other English-speaking territories. In addition, the Multilanguage-Version is being prepared and will be available in the 3rd quarter of 2008. Perfect World Korea is currently still under development. Perfect World is heavily based on Chinese mythology, and is set in the mythical world of Pangu. The simulated day and night, and flight is a key component in exploring the game world.

Races: Humans are the predominant race in the northern realms of Pangu, with the main settlement being the city of Etherblade. Humans have no innate abilities, but do gain the ability to fly after Level 30 with the aid of magical swords. Players choosing a Human character can pick between the melee-orientated Blademaster class, or the mage-type Wizard class.

* Blademasters can use a variety of melee weapons, including swords, spears, hammers and axes. Blademasters are rounded characters that are able to perform the role of a tank, as well as enhancing their physical defence.
* Wizards function as nukers, using a variety of elemental spells to deal a large amount of damage.

Winged Elves live mainly in the south of Pangu, and in their chief/capital city of Plume. Winged Elf characters are distinguished by a small pair of wings on their heads, and all Winged Elf characters can fly from the very beginning of the game. Characters of this race can select between Archer and Cleric.

* Archers are ranged characters using bows, crossbows and slingshots. Archers excel at doing damage at range, but struggle with close combat due to damage penalties and weak defense.
* Clerics fulfill the traditional role of party healer, providing party buffs but also have moderate combat abilities.

Untamed are human/beast hybrids living in the west of Pangu. Untamed characters can transform into animals, and can use flying beasts at Level 30. The Untamed classes are Barbarian and Venomancer.

* Barbarians are designed to act as the party tank, with a high amount of hit points and skills that enhance their ability to absorb damage.
* Venomancers use a selection of elemental spells. Their key ability in PvE is taming and using pets in battle, especially for luring and tanking. While in PvP situations their main role is to debuff.

To make it shorter... I wanna say there are awesome events, territorial wars, marriage system, guild system, crafting system, personalized clothingi treasure hunts, horse racings, radio, own song, gergous graphics.... and much more

I wanna add that it has 17173 awards...

And if you people ask why I'm not online these dayz ...cause i got addicted to that game!!... (not rly..studyin for exams more)

and if you wanna see a great server just play fake perfect world... It has 100x drop rates, 100x exp rates and ....its really awesome....

You can download from here
http://www.fake-gaming.net/downloads-clients.html
You can register from here
http://www.fake-gaming.net/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=525
Here is the website
http://www.fake-gaming.net/index-2.html

here is the trailer of story

and thats the official teaser trailer

ENJOY!!!

descriptionPerfect World Online EmptyRe: Perfect World Online

more_horiz
Realy cool game i hope all of u like it cuz its great...^^

more_horiz
I like This artical about "Perfect World Online" and you Gave multi-Informations about it
that would Help here to Understand what you're playing , cuz some persons play games even doesn't understand How to Use or what's the Main stroy , Anyway Thanks for this informations and for the Links , I may try it later :D ! well done

more_horiz
nice game the article is great i'll trie the game but later

more_horiz
cool game,i just got it and i whant to finis it

more_horiz
Not much in story.

Me:
Blademaster
Name: Asterus
Current LV: 6

more_horiz
Well original one is pretty boring...
You should try Fake Perfect World... more drops.. more exps

more_horiz
Does FakePW = Real PW?
Like, can you log into Fake PW with a real PW account and vice versa?

more_horiz
Yeah Fake PW and PW are exacly the same Ace.And u can log in with no problem ^^

more_horiz
No you are wrong. It is another server with more drops and more exp rates...
You can't enter one server with the account you had from another server right? ^^

more_horiz
I saw some vidoes. GREAT game. To bad I cannot download it.... it would take 3 days.(2.2 GB)

My internet's speed is 25Kb/s. D:

more_horiz
I love perfect world I'm a low level mage though.. I'm about to fly on swords!!!!

more_horiz
well i dunno but its kinda boring to me...

more_horiz
kinda boring...i like adventure games with action in it.

still i played 30 minutes maxim. Its a great for guys that like this sort of games.

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
I saw some vidoes. GREAT game. To bad I cannot download it.... it would take 3 days.(2.2 GB)

My internet's speed is 25Kb/s. D:

You can pause the download anytime. Then continue it later on.
To my question is it a yes or no? xD

Anyway, I'm LV 7 NAO WOOHOO.

more_horiz
I'm downloading it, it takes a long time -.-
Ihope it's good.

more_horiz
well... It seems great from the videos.
thanks for the share man :D

more_horiz