Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Intergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos)

+30
DarkCommand
ibanez_rocks
Cathy
Italiano
Sasori
croarmy555
toni_7
leonbauer
XxXExodiaXxX
RpgGamer
Pharos_k9
BlackNova
Fatal Chaos
CrustyAsshole
s{EX} Chaos Magician
BlackLeg-Sanji
sh17ane
Solymero
Skyther
King007
wh0_ar3_y0u
Ilija
BUZZKILL
fabledMASTER
Doomerz
omar4ever
Enigma_m7
BliTz
EJ
Anzo
34 posters

descriptionIntergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos) - Page 5 EmptyIntergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Intergalactic Gate Tournament .
Am not one of those that like to speak allot or make big introductions , however i will make a short intro about this tournament . So in this tournament there will be some special rules but won't be complicated and will make sure to add some competition and challenge for those who really wants to test their own skills and see what level they've reached through all of their previous duels and what they have learned so far from this game.

Tournament Rules:
1. Dueling System used will be DN : www.duelingnetwork.com
2. it will be 32 to 64 player tournament , sign-ups will remain open until we get enough players to kick off.
3. All decks will follow the recent ban list ,And if this tournament didn't start yet and a ban list hits , then it will be up to you if you wants to change your deck or stick with the one you already decided to use.
4. You will send me a full cards list of your deck ( Deck , Side deck , and Extra deck) WRITTEN not a PICTURE.
5. If any problem toke a place , then simply take a picture and PM it to me .
6. Single Elimination , match duels.
Deck Rules:
- Final Ban List.
- TCG Cards , Rulings only.
- OCG will NOT be allowed in this event.
- Your deck must contain 40 to 42 cards max + 15 side card + 15 Extra Card.
- Synchros and Xyz are Allowed to be used.

Sing Up like this :

Code:

DA Username Name:
DN Username Name:
Time Zone:

DA name / DN name / Time Zone
1. EJ / EJ / +2
2. BliTz / -Bullfrog- / -4
3. Enigma_m7 / Enigma_m7 / +2
4. Omar4ever / Omar4ever / +2
5. Doomerz / Doomerz / +2
6. fabledMASTER /mik$ / +2
7. shakeebo12 / shakeebo12 / +3
8. Ilija / Ilija / +2
9. wh0_ar3_y0u / wh0_ar3_y0u / +2
10. King007 / King007 / +1
11. Skyther / Skyther / -5
12. Solymero / Solymero / +2
13. sh17ane /sh17ane +1
14. BlackLeg-Sanji / BlackLeg-Sanji / +2
15. Obvious / Magician of Black C. / +2
16. CrustyAsshole / Pielago / -6
17. Fatal Chaos / KingHarsh / +5.30
18. Black Nova / Black Nova / -6
19. Pharos_k9 /Pharos_k9 / +8
20. RpgGamer / RpgGamer / -5
21. :XxXExodiaXxX / Ahmedhadi / -4
22. leonbauer / leonbauer7 / +1
23. toni_7 / toni_7 / +1
24. croarmy555 / Emeraldwarrior / +1
25. Sasori /. Sasori / +2
26. italiano / italiano de eva / +1
27. Cathy / Cathy / -8
28. ibanez_rocks / ibanez / +2
29. DarkCommand / royelion / -4:30
30. Kratos / kratos211/ +2
31. PhantomX / Insanity / -5
32. sangoshen / sangoshen / 0

~Round 1:~
EJ vs Blitz
Enigma_m7 vs Omar4ever
Doomerz vs fabledMaster
shakeebo12 vs Ilija
wh0_ar3_y0u vs King007
Skyther vs Solymero
sh17ane vs BlackLeg-Sanji
Magician of Black C. vs CrustyAsshole
Fatal Chaos vs Black Nova
Pharos_k9 vs RpgGamer
:XxXExodiaXxX vs leonbauer
toni_7 vs croarmy555
Sasori vs Italiano
Cathy vs ibanez_rocks
DarkCommand vs Kratos
PhantomX vs Sangoshen

Good Luck!

Round 2:
PhantomX vs leonbauer
Italiano vs croarmy555
Magician of Black C. vs Solymero
BlackLeg-Sanji vs Enigma_m7
Doomers vs
Pharos_k9
wh0_ar3_y0u vs Ilija
fabledMaster vs Blitz

Good luck.
(Inactive people got DQed)

Round 3
PhantomX vs croarmy555
Pharaoh_k9 vs Magician of Black Chaos
Who_Are_You vs fabledMASTER

1st place: Mago / price: +3000 DP + Judge Position
2nd Place : croarmy555 / price: +2000 DP + Grade to Obelisk Blue

Last edited by Anzo on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 30 times in total

descriptionIntergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos) - Page 5 EmptyRe: Intergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos)

more_horiz
Deadline was yesterday for this.

descriptionIntergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos) - Page 5 EmptyRe: Intergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos)

more_horiz
Round 3
PhantomX vs croarmy555
Who_Are_You vs fabledMASTER

Last edited by Anzo on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
wtf why i am not here my opoent forfit-.-

more_horiz
dunno, cuz there is no active opponent for you i guess.. however i might add you if i could find someone that still alive from r2. (no need to post here anymore)

more_horiz
guy that beat me in R1 is in the semi-finals. I feel less retarded now.

more_horiz
hey im active, i just couldnt find my opp anywhere.

more_horiz
but my opoent blitz forfit read previous page of toppic ;D

more_horiz
ok then , i guess it's not semi finals yet.

more_horiz

I won 2-0. Ggs.

descriptionIntergalactic Gate Tournament (Winner: Magician of Black Chaos) - Page 5 EmptyFirst tourney was fun

more_horiz
I confirm my defeat he was the best.also my worst duel.

more_horiz
Deadline Set : 20 September 2011.

more_horiz
No opponent -.-

more_horiz
You don't have to post, if your opponent is inactive or/and didn't show up until then deadline comes then you take the win by default.

more_horiz
No sign from fabledMASTER i did p.m him to find me in DN but still no response.

more_horiz
hshh blitz you was forfit-.-

more_horiz
FabledMaster: What BlitZ has to do here again ?

Also people, try to catch your opponents as soon as possible. Tournaments are for fun yes but here it's a serious business .

I will make a topic that is only viewable to admins in few days, that topic will contain the names of those whom will NOT be allowed to compete in tournaments for not taking it SERIOUS. For 4 years DA tournaments was the best among all academies and i will keep it that way by only accepting members that actually care about Dueling events. (Don't comment to this, this is just for you to know)

PhantomX / croarmy555 / Who_Are_You / fabledMASTER :Try to catch your opponent online, if you can't then post here why and when you are online.

more_horiz
Semifinal?

more_horiz
Its over now ..deadline

more_horiz
Meh, fabledMASTER can take the win. I really dont care about this tourney anymore. GL in the semi-finals/finals...

more_horiz
Since we have 3 so i will have to DQ one of you guys, you should understand. Since croarmy showed activity more that fabledMASTER so i will have to DQ fabled . really sorry bud ^^ (I flip a coin, and it hits on ya)

So finals:

Magician of Black Chaos vs croarmy555

more_horiz
My nick in DN: Magician of Black C.

more_horiz
Are there any prizes for first 3 places ? Dorm upgrade or something ? or i saw this on other tournament O.o

more_horiz
fM: i deleted ur post, also face it you didn't duel in this event because of ur luck all ur opponents went inactive. even tho i didn't control the coin -.- but you really don't have any logical reason to be angry ^^ after all this is your first event here.

coarmy: yes there's is, but i didn't add them to the topic yet and will keep the secret until the event is over.

more_horiz
yea but i have good deck i want to se some serious duel in this academy

more_horiz
hate to post here, but dont have time to PM you i gtg now to see the doctor lol

there is 2 tournaments now, try to sign in both of them if you wanna duel sign up still open for both.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Magician of Black Chaos vs croarmy555

Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
Im here. Cool

more_horiz
duel ? :D i wanna duel >.<

more_horiz
duel ? :D i wanna duel >.<

more_horiz
You guys planning on doing this on xmas or you have other plans ? .. like doing it soon .. sooner ?

more_horiz
I'm trying contact to my opponent, but him do not appears. Your nick in DN is emerald warrior.

Spoiler :

Almost 4 days without join Dueling Network. Anzo i'm here, take a decision now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum