Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D EmptyMy Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D

more_horiz
Here is a decklist of my new Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D

Monsters : 24

Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x2
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x1
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x2
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbulance x1
Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus x3
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x3
Flamvell Magician x1
Hamon Lord of striking Thunder x2
Krebons x2
Mobius The Frost Monarach x1
Psyhic Commander x1
Snipe Hunter x1
Summoner Monk x1
Torapart x1
Tragoedia x1

Spells : 15

Ancient City-Rainbow Ruins x2
Burden Of The Mighty x1
Crystal Abudance x1
Crystal Beacon x1
Dark Hole x1
Emergency Provisions x1
Emergency Teleport x1
Forbidden Lance x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Mage Power x1
Monster Reborn x1
MST x1
Rare Value x1
Shield Crush x1

Traps : 5

Dimensional Prison x2
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Torrentorial Tribute x1

Suggestions ? :D

descriptionMy Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D EmptyRe: My Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D

more_horiz
get some xYz i suspose

descriptionMy Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D EmptyRe: My Crystal Beast/Synchro deck :D

more_horiz
I've got a more pure Crystal Beast deck, myself. I'd have though running a couple of Abundances would be a good idea, seeing as it's one of the main win strategies. Also one or two Crystal Releases is probably a good idea.

Also, you might get some use out of Crystal Counter. It's quite situational, though, so you might not. I very rarely use it in my deck.

And what's in your Extra Deck? :D

more_horiz
Remove all crystal support except beacon and 3x promise remove 2x hamon remove all crystal beast except 1 carbuncle 3 pegasus and 2x tiger.. more summoner monk more level 4 tuners.. done, crystal beast with synchro and support doesn't work because they have to be sent to the grave half of the time, you can add crystal blessing but overall the deck will be slow and lose the the better decks.. sorry :C and you probably should add glow-up bulb, and maybe plaguespreader.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply