Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAll right! guess who just arrived! EmptyAll right! guess who just arrived!

more_horiz
Hey! heard about this place while on DN... can't wait to duel you guys! so.... where do i get tested .___. haha.

descriptionAll right! guess who just arrived! EmptyRe: All right! guess who just arrived!

more_horiz
Hi Welcome to Duel Academy Have Fun and to get Tested you need to connect to a Testers Hamachi i recommended u connect to DA Official Test Hamachi Its DA Test Room pass 123

descriptionAll right! guess who just arrived! EmptyRe: All right! guess who just arrived!

more_horiz
oh well thanks for the help dude =D... so does this place use DN or KCVDS?
just wondering cause you said hamachi i have both and all but i prefer DN haha xD

more_horiz
Well i dont know because the reginals are in KCVDS but Midarous the new Administrator said that there gonna be on DN so Idk

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply